I did search for the word “freelance” but for some reason missed this thread and started my own Freelance suggestions thread that asks “What would you like to see with Freelance Projects?”
I personally think the Freelance projects are good but need some tweaks and improvements like better filtering and options for destroy capsuleers ships (adding minimum loss value, maximum kill value to ship types or groups and % based payouts.) and the ability to add % bonus to rat bounties (and pick the faction(s) of rat) rather than all these flat rates.
I’d also like to see some exclusion options (I know the ACL exists but its uncertain how that works, if its open to anyone except those on the block list or only open to people in the ACL?)
NPC corps issueing freelance projects as well as adding bonuses for people running missions from a specific agent or their corp (both of these would be amazing)
Its only real function atm especially in highsec is posting of jobs that for all intents and purposes, are basically the same as buy orders with extra hoops that can be linked in regions other than the one the buy order may be in.
I think everyone can agree that more functionality could make change the way freelance jobs are both perceived and used.