Frigate arenas (abyssal or otherwise)

Yeah true, but then pvpers don’t need arenas at all. The whole cluster is an arena already. I’m happily in that group.

2 Likes

Every single system in this New Eden - High Sec, Low Sec, Null Sec, Wormhole etc is a pvp arena. You can 1v1 duel anyone you so choose for 1 and 2 any ship type at your choosing can be used. Not to mention all it takes for ANYONE to put together a 1v1 newbro frig arena is to advertise it - CCP has made it publicly known on many different dev blogs and forum posts that anyone wishing to organize a tourney, or some sort or arena iteration content creation can get special help from CCP with setting it up, advertising, organizing, prizes and awards and even time on Thunderdome!

The mechanics already exist and CCP is already ready to help without having to create new abyssal new bro specific mechanics - for that, you have the test server…

My -$0.02

Lei

3 Likes

:musical_note: And Bingo was his name-o!:musical_note:

How can I find more info on this? I’m working on getting my internal pvp corp “v o i d - g a t e” off the ground at the moment and would really like to look deeper into what you mentioned.

Earth’s at over seven billion people already. There is even enough room and food for everyone, but the distribution sucks.

Here is the original article link.

Quote from original article:
" In the meantime, all members of the community who are looking to organize their own tournament are encouraged to reach out to EVE’s community team to discuss ways CCP can support your efforts. We have set aside internal resources to support selected player-organized competitions in 2019 by providing limited Thunderdome support and offering digital rewards to up the stakes whenever possible!

We’re looking forward to collaborating with you and will be evaluating all requests on a case-by-case basis. Please send an email to communityteam@ccpgames.com at least 90 days before the time you wish to host your event and please include dates, format, desired support as well as any other important information about your proposal."

I’m sure there is more info available on the forums but this is all i’ve got right now :thinking:

Cheers
Leiron

We are falling behind, the Fodder River is overflowing it’s banks and how many Fodders have we processed, a few measly million? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We should create a rumor on the internet that ganking had been removed even though it hasn’t :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

as one of those conflict averse players for the past decade, i’ve been loving the abyssal 1v1’s… granted i’ve lost every encounter so far. but i’ve been learning, and doing better each time. yes some of it is luck based, either i’ll get a good matchup or a bad one. but thats a hell of a lot more than I knew about it before, and at least this way I can cut my teeth on some solo pvp without getting hot dropped into oblivion the second I set foot in someone elses space.
(thats not to say there isn’t room for the large battles as well, I quite enjoy the giant capital brawls. but smaller scale is also pretty fun)

would love to see some 3v3 frigate fights.

2 Likes

FW Novice plexes have frigate fights, go d-scan those, pick your target and have fun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.