Futures Contract for Eve Online

Sorry, my time actually is precious.

That’s what I was implying. 0% irony.

No, you were trying to be sarcastic and failed. Sorry.

I think I’m the best juror of whether I was trying to be sarcastic or not. Also I’m trying to have a proper discussion about something interesting.

1 Like

Go to r/eve if you want a serious discussion on that. You’re wasting your time on this forum.

Well geez how about you don’t jump down my throat for bringing it up?

Did I jump down your throat?
Sorry if you feel I did. I simply posted that I wasn’t interested in playing a Stock Market simulator. That’s my choice. That doesn’t mean your idea is bad or good.
And I’m serious, you’ll be able to discuss the subject that interests you much better at r/eve than in this forum.

Didn’t read the OP, but I’m in for 200 billion ISK worth of pork bellies.

1 Like

Why would I be buying pork belly futures if my sister’s already in town? That makes no sense. Are you stupid or something?

No, this is for when your mom comes over for a visit a few months from now.

Kudos.

A much better joke than mine.

Kudos.

How resilient would it be to CCP interference?

Good point. They constantly fiddle with things they obviously don’t understand. A “sandbox” should be just that. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

It is hard to monetize a sandbox

If I had to guess from everything I read about EVE and CCP so far: zero resilience.

ROFL. You know exactly how it would and I applaud you for setting the stage.

I’m sure you got the alt ready :smiley:

Here’s a wild idea: what if players got to vote on what features they want introduced and which ones they do not want introduced? (I know this is not going to work for a number of reasons, I just want to entertain the idea.)

That would be cool but I’m afraid that with CCP it’s not a democracy, it’s a tyranny.

Players do get to vote, but indirectly. They can elect representatives to the CSM. Then CCP ignores those guys, just like they would ignore the result of whatever the playerbase voted for directly.

If this goes anything like my options trading on Robinhood I’ll lose 20% of my isk in a month.

The best way to make money with options is to sell books and videos to other people about “how to make money with options.”

1 Like