FW is dead :/

im a solo pilot i am ganked left and right and i have more solo kills than solo losses
plexing is the name of the game
its a pve activity ? NO
i O plex only
wen amarr is wining like now we loose more ships but get more lp (because the systems we go are heavy guarded)
wen amarr is loosing we loose less ships and get less lp

but ill not expect you guys to understand

LOOK … I DON’T DO MISSIONS, NEVER DID , I HATE THOSE WHO DO most of FW guys think mission runners are the worst kind o leeches in FW OK?
dont call pve a pvp job its crazy talk
all my ships are pvp fit

1 Like

i prefer to do it every day
you must try
its nice

Also you’re fighting the same ~50 people over and over again…

How does that not get stale?

lol
there is the npc militia, all the militia corps, the pirates
aaa and the null sec day trippers
50 people? don’t be silly

edit:
heimatar , ONE of the 3 main regions in amarr fw had 5 pages of kills yesterday , rly…

edit2:
btw the paper is nice
the author t sky have 1000+ solo kills 11% solo rest fleet
last 5 solo kills he was on a vigil fleet issue and a succubus
i can say the info is good and can be used with good accuracy to do FW but there is inconsistencies like MOST of the comets in fw NOW are blaster fit , he say rail
aaa and he cover novices , nowadays smalls are hotter than novices and people do mediums in frigates sometimes , and t3 destroyers etc, he tell a lil part of the big picture

edit3:
anyway fw is not DEAD and i fell bad to get so mad , ill not delete all my posts because someone have to defend this occupation

3 Likes

Because CCP only cares null-sec. They wana remove high and low-sec content and force players to null-sec.

1 Like

yea ccp get the pants wet for null sec but LOW is alive and kicking and its a nice place to live and have fun
i recommend to all

2 Likes

FW should have been put to rest years ago.

ty for your opinion
third time’s the charm
try it

edit:
to not expose anyone
total solo kills from the principal supporters of the FW is dead idea

Captura de Tela 2020-09-03 às 23.44.02

Captura de Tela 2020-09-03 às 23.43.37

Captura de Tela 2020-09-03 às 23.43.21

WOW
l33t strategies

2 Likes

The amarr/minnie side is more lively. Caldari/gallente side has suffered a lot. As someone who’s recently been on both sides, this is how I’d sum it up:

Caldari:

Full of farmers. Like absolutely chocka with farmers. Such is the farming mentality in caldari militia that they are openly hostile against other caldari militia that enter the same site as them. They call friendly intruders ‘LP thieves’.

Yes this pisses off new players that are awoxed because they don’t understand the ‘etiquette’ of farming.

There aren’t really any decent groups left on the caldari side (last one just left). They’ve been pushed out by gallente militia groups, which I’ll get to now.

Gallente:

Had a few, like two, very strong groups that dominated the warzone. After getting bored of pwnzoning caldari militia the larger went to null. The second got to moon mining.

After the larger left for null, the caldari side (whilst they still had some decent groups) almost captured the entire warzone. The few remaining systems they didn’t, were controlled by the second gallente group.

Fighting for the last few systems wasn’t just tough, it was (is) impossible. The second gallente group are very cosie with a low/null group that brings overwhelming power that the caldari side just isn’t capable of matching. So overwhelming in fact the caldari side began to realise that the gallente side and their allies were well within their ability to wipe them out of the warzone all over again. They were allowing the caldari to capture systems and to have structures in lowsec so they had quick convenient content to farm whilst they get isk from their moons.

Not content with their opponents being able to use the ‘i-win-batphone’ at anytime they like, caldari groups left for null too.

What’s left is a smattering of solo players and farmers.

@Ember_Fireheart
If you want to find fights, join the caldari. You’ll have both sides shooting at you. :rofl:

2 Likes

me grinding a pve element

me barely breaking even

because 61.8% is super close to 38.2%

also solo player

also
Captura de Tela 2020-09-04 às 02.44.09

ex TNT btw

edit:
oh but in the ships is much closer
yeah because everyone is up to engage a hecate in a coercer (one example of many)

faq
are you calm ?
no im a bit BH

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable input @tutucox_Khamsi, you have to remember that your experience is on the Amarr mini side, mine is on the caldari Gallente side its very different.

All I know is that caldari are horible to fight so I think ill be looking for wormholes to low sec amarr mini and come and shoot you in amarr :] since you guys like to fight more.

Also this is my alt :] so this char’s killboard means nothing.

@Daichi_Yamato explained things perfectly and it makes sense now.

I would suggest joining caldari militia for maybe 1 week and you will see how bot infested the caldari are atm it is terrible, even if you put a 2mil sp alt in just to see.

Also here is a bot look at there ships, full align speed pure dps crap that just kills the rat and farms plex’s all day and warps out if a player comes on dscan
https://zkillboard.com/character/2117280014/

3 Likes

If you enjoy getting dogpiled by gangs in a much smaller playspace, meaning the enemy’s best friends, kb whores and grandmas are always just next door, ready to go overload numbers on your ass, then minne/amarr FW space is for you !!

You’ll get bored of that too eventually, and your isk will burn. :wink:

FW’s base mechanic is ■■■■■■■ stupid tbh.

There should only be Frontline capturable/adjacent systems, and that’s it, that would kill the farmers and concentrate everyone where it matters.

I had no idea this was a thing. So even neutrals and pirate corporations that aren’t in FW - pilots come in suspect?

So, is it possible for solo newbie to get into FW duels or 1 vs 2 and not just be blobbed (can frigate fight last at least more than minute, ha)?

Deading of EVE continues. :small_red_triangle_down:

FW systems are being invaded by triangles too.

It’s ok we’ll still have Starbound afterwards.

The triangles are no problem at all we actually welcome them.

By we, you actually mean alts? Everything seems to be easier with alts.

The Amarr side of FW seems to alive. I am not in FW but the last time I went through 9 lowsec systems in a 100mn Legion going towards a war target, an average of 5 FW guys on the gates would skatter every time I decloaked.

I am sure you will find things to shoot in Amarr low.

I don’t think so, they are pita for roaming people. Lowsec FW died because of FW nerf, nullsec war, arenas, invasions … IMO. All you see is farmers, not seen roaming fleets for a long time when us Germans roam on Monday and Thursday…

… so if you want lowsec content, pay a visit to Black Rise from 1800-2000 eve time M, Th :slight_smile: We are about 25 nerds in AFs with support.