State of factional Warfare?

Hi Guys.
I have just returned from a 2 years long absence and am getting back into the game.
Left my old ally in nullsec - they were great - but I decided it’s time for something other than sov warfare for now.
The last few weeks I have lived in lowsec which is fun, but now I’m wondering what to do (new corp-/allywise) and thinking factional warfare could be the thing for me.

So - is factional warfare still a thing and worth joining?
Can someone point me to a source of information where I can get myself an overview about recent developments and fw as whole?

best regards

I think FW is pretty much dead. Low sec is more about being a pirate these days.

I kill pirates all the time with my FW alt. Pirates don’t mean you can’t FW.

To OP, most the people in FW are care bears just farming missions, they want to get paid, be in FW, but not actually PvP, so you don’t get a lot of FW fights.

Censured

Talk about your sore losers!

I’d ask for your stuff but by the time you realize EVE is not for you, you will be broke from ship losses.

1 Like

Censured

Censured

No you will play it the way it is designed, and continue to lose ships.

Censured

Yet you won’t PvP…

Censured

RAAWWWLLLL

Sweet tears tell a different story than your words.

If you hate PvPers so much why play a PvP game?

Actually you do, maybe not voluntarily but you have lost those 6 ships, so you did PvP, albeit badly.

Censured

Yonna Leczarovitz and Salt Foambreaker just get a room already. You two fight like an old couple that been together so long you make up crap to fight about.

OP, I been thinking about FW as well, I been trying to get some decent info on it. I have heard it’s full of bots, but not sure how extreme of an issue it is. Forum opinions seem to very, or you get two nuckle heads like above. Might just have to give it a go and find out for ourselves.

Well, that escalated quickly…
Thanks for your answer Quor, you might be right about just trying it but fw means corp and corp means commitment, so it would have been nice to know in advance.

Yonna & Salt: well, thanks for hijacking my thread, I guess. :wink:

1 Like

Convince me of what? You entered this thread trolling while we were having a FW discussion. By your own admission you do not patriciate, then you go on to trash it and insult PvPers. Your posts speak for themselves.

1 Like

Censured

Censured

State of factional Warfare?

Bots.

2 Likes