State of factional Warfare?

Of course it was a very long time ago when FW came out but I had lots of success and lots of fun when I was with a corp that was merely doing FW only when PvP was in the way so no null sec. We also went out in frigates t1 or t2 only. It was really rare that we went out in cruisers or up. We didn’t need too. The fun was part of that as in you where in frigates and with a group of around 15-20, it was hell of a fun time. Each ship had e-war to some extent and we had a couple of logi’s in that group.

You can’t go wrong with that. The state of today I don’t know but almost all successful PvP is the people you join, everything else is almost irrelevant.

FW can be a lot of fun. It’s low sec PVP, so mostly small ships and affordable. And solo or small gangs. And being able to make LP, or even trying to help your side capture the whole warzone just for the hell of it-- those are bonuses. And solo PVP is definitely and constantly a challenge.

1 Like

OK, thanks people.

For killing other players, and pirates, and learning the ropes, yea it can be. If you’re looking for a good alliance to join in Minmatar space, try Ushrakan members.

For the territory control game, don’t bother, it’s overrun by farming Bots now, and theres nothing CCP can or will do to fix the problem once and for all, let alone even attempting the thought of redesigning the whole thing …

Goodluck to you, and it’s a shame you missed out on the glory days.

Factional warfare has not been neutralised yet.

1 Like

Tell me then whats honorabru in ganking venture with few faction cruisers on low sec gate. Tell me how brave are people dropping cap blobs on some small gangs. Tell me you want to lose ships when you PvP and when you dont. You are completely out of touch how people play this game.

Thats why SOE doesnt like capsuleers, because of people like you. Even lore is pointing it out.

1 Like

Shamefur dispray

I will tell you what is shamefur dispray, haha.

When some PvP guy buys Chameleon to gank his own alts sitting in Bantams, so he can be first player that have max killmarks. :joy:

1 Like

yea mhmm

1 Like

Nothing at all in my opinion.

Although knowing they are low down venture blapping gank pirates, I have to admit it does give me satisfaction when I kill them. Almost as much as killing amoral space bishops.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.