Is FW fixed yet?

Was gone for almost half a year again with the, for me, most enjoyable playstyle being pretty much dead in the water.

Is FW fixed yet ?
Did LS get some love ?
Whats with the bots and unfitted plex farmers ?

@tutucox_Khamsi , you have been active there for quite some time (about 5 years , if I’m right) and have first hand experience with FW daily. What are your thoughts ?

1 Like

my thoughts are
FW is great , i do it all the time
there is LOT of farmers , we need a mechanic that take then off
like a check for full armed ships at least on the plexes i don’t know
and is not putting ■■■■ on low sec, we don’t need big corps in low sec, the more ■■■■ you put there the more it turns in null , FW have a tradition of anarchic groups , small scale combat , thats the fun, i think that the MILITIA has to be the focus , maybe show 24th imperial crusade first , THEM the corp …
wee need to take tier 1 OUT , its impossible to be a real fighter making half the lp
the LP store between militias have to be balanced but different , or change every month i don’t know ,its kinda lame to buy the same product wen one side is making 4x more lp than the other , with different products the market take care of this
i gave some suggestions in other topics i made… about op ships insta warp etc

2 Likes

Put a alt on the highest tier faction for farming isk. Then use you low tiered pvp pilot for pvp. Its what everyone else does.

1 Like

yeah , thats why minmatar militia suck so much

and btw check your rank pleb , ill have a conversation with your superior officer if you keep this level of impertinence

Yeah thats the sad thing about it. Personally I wouldn’t do it but I cant judge.
Same with the botters and unfit farmers.

Current FW mechanics are just begging to be exploited.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.