Game Client Hanging After Launch

Hi all,

Firstly, I apologize if this is the wrong section to post this, however, the inability to login is causing withdrawl symptoms :cold_sweat:

This afternoon, I updated the launcher to the latest version and downloaded all the game files, however, no matter what I try, I cannot get any of the game clients to load up.

After I launch a client, it says it’s starting and shows in Task Manager, but just stays that way …

I’ve tried numerous troubleshooting suggestions such as full PC re-boot, launcher re-install, re-download of all game data, delete all account data from launcher and verify cache.

I’ve also tried numerous Windows based suggestions including re-installation of graphics drivers, system file checker, registry cleaners, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what else I can try?

Thanks all!

Moved from General Discussion to General Issues

Maybe this will show where it gets hiccup