Game time and plex unavilable on Amazon.com?

Hey was wondering when you guys are gonna fix this cause this is where I buy my game time… No fixy!!! no isky !!!Comprende!! Amigo’s…

They ran out. Amazon is a third party retailer, meaning they get their codes from CCP, and then re-sell them. Youre complaining to the wrong company. Go complain to Amazon.

1 Like

DOH!!! TY

Why cant I be proactive :)) Good companies that watch out for their customers are often proactive about outlets on the sale of there goods… But I guess you guys no everything :stuck_out_tongue:

I just was on the phone with Amazon with a similar issue. I wanted them to send me a code, but Amazon requires you to either log into your Eve account or create a new Eve account before you purchase. I was able to purchase the 12 month subscription from them on the 3rd of July. But I got refunded due to another issue.

Some of the 3rd Party Retailers are still selling 1 Plex for 19.99, so be careful. Most don’t even sell PLEX or Game Time, just Packages. Steam does, but they also link to an account.

Sorry your having issues, I suggest you go through CCP for game time. Amazon now charges you tax anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.