Ganking has gone too far

oh you legend :blush:

1 Like

Is that a skill injector in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

We are the most interesting thing happening in the game. Look at all the forum posts with tears about us, you even shed some yourself.

Meanwhile no one has ever heard of whatever alliance you are in. Do you know why that is?

It’s because your are playing in easy mode in the PvP starter system of EVE called nullsec where the rules are simple and the playing field is balanced and everyone just docks when a neutral enters local, while we play the elite PvP endgame in Highsec where the rules are rich and intricate and the playing field is heavily stacked against you from the start.

Maybe one day if you stop kicking yourself into your own balls with your bad posting and get some skill you may as well join the grown ups on the final battlefield.

Ged gud. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

This is actually… the most true thing I’ve ever read in my life
Thank you so much for spending the time typing this :open_mouth: <3

I love Highsec Space
People think they are safe… Alas, they are surrounded by targets, and the more people in highsec there are, the better for us :smiley:
I love watching people burn

2 Likes

ive shed no tears over code lol

but you can go on living in your own little bubble, each to their own.

people only know who code are because you keep shouting the name out, if you didnt; no one would even know you were there… cus more than half the nubs you kill leave the game

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that looks like plenty of tears right there

1 Like

no tears, your dumb lol

honestly thats all you people do post

‘ermigerd tears’
‘meltdown’
‘your scared’

might aswell rename yourselves to the mighty meme marauders… your like broken records stuck on repeat.

Anyway im glad you sheep have found your flock, it obviously make you feel special.

1 Like

Stop being a baby and HTFU Mate.

2 Likes

you sound butthurt there bud

no u mate

2 Likes

no u!!!

If your in-game PvP skills are as bad as your forum PvP then it’s really no wonder you are stuck in easy-mode nullsec.

3 Likes

mhm

ok snowflake

Funny coming from a guy advocating for a newbro safe space

2 Likes

funny coming from a guy living in safe space

ahahahaha he think highsec is safe XD

2 Likes

sure does take you guys a long time to string three words together…

1 Like

why are you so angry?

1 Like

u seem triggered, u prolly have a condition