1 Like

*projecting

ty, I’m not a native English

LOOOL

what?

aww sorry bud didnt actually mean to make you ACTUALLY get butthurt

i’ll stop now before there are actual tears, tbh i thought you were tougher

what are you on about?

He is craving for your admiration about how good he can press F1.

Unfortunately he is really bad with all the other keys so the message is a bit cryptic and a lot of feelings seem mixed into it.

2 Likes

:popcorn:
Epeen waving fight. Sweet.

Holy crap, this thread really needs a lock.

thanks for your super valuable contribution to these forums!

I bet CCP deliberately does not interfer as they are too busy munching their :popcorn: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lemme stop you there, because you are not the arbiter of what is an isn’t ‘elite PVP’. As a matter of fact, I’ve seen a lot of what I would consider very highly skilled PVP in high sec. I’ve seen more than a few decent 1v1s and been in a few myself, but those aren’t even the best fights - the best fights are the 1vmanies, and I’ve had a few of those as well.

You also aren’t the arbiter of who is and isn’t smart, especially when you say something as stupid as ‘there is no elite PVP in highsec’. As a matter of fact, there is. You can also knock off the insincere concern trolling.

The moment you warranted ridicule was the moment you suggested increased safety in high sec. You look down on it like it’s just for nubs. That’s elitism, to the bone. You don’t get to pretend you’re not an elitist chucklef*** when you say things like that, and the reason your opinions don’t matter is because they are elitist.

And hubris is not the word, i dont have excessive confidence; that usually leads to dying a lot, especially in solo pvp.

Speaking of which, I’m not seeing you do a lot of solo on your KB. 18% with less solo kills than you have total losses. Definitely not the arbiter of elite pvp in any sec.

1 Like

This ^

2 Likes

Maybe it’s like containment. As long as… “this” is happening here, maybe it will happen less, elsewhere.

As opposed to the super valuable “No U” sperg?

Hey at least I put some meat on the table instead of being in the corner crying :wink:

Crying?

I get it, EvE culture is such that literally anything someone types is “tears”, even a “gf” is tears through the right lens.

But bruh. Seriously. Pointing out nonsense isn’t crying. No really, it isn’t. Even if you’d like it to be.

Give the devil his due, all posters here have raised good points in the past. All are decent people.

But this nonsense needs a lock.

2 Likes

Nah

You just need to ignore it since you’re a grown man (at least I hope you are lol)

And don’t bruh me
I’m not your bruh