Ganking has gone too far

AHAHHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
that was a funny video, its not everyday you face off against a nub moa and a handful of frigates in a fcation cruiser…

So i’ll just stop you there and tell you to do some actual research.
#1. I have been in many highsec wars - i know exactly how they work; often when my corp or alliance get decked i go looking for targets - but first i scout the logi…
#2 your killboard is aweful, honestly; i lived in and around kubinen before - killing nubs that are stupid enough to go in there with a direct counter doesnt make you good; just means your not as dumb as some of the other folks here.
#3 there is literally no elite highsec pvp, my grandmother could do what the highsec guys do, and she been dead for about ten years…

not safety, just less of the dumb ganking of new players because a person can, less players means less content; for all of us, and the new batch of players arent the same as the old and the playing field is not as level - honestly if you cant actually see this i take the statement about you not being dumb back.

your not looking properly but not every fight ends in a kill… i could post a video, or even several kb links but honestly i dont care what some scrub from kubinen or his hs buddies think; ■■■■ you dont even have the balls to go face players in facwar space… you must be either really quite bad or incredibly risk averse.

Anyway i feel like im somehow losing braincells speaking with you and again; completely off topic.
but when you do get good drop me a line, until then please dont post more crappy videos of you fighting a couple of frigates; its pretty cringeworthy…

“THIS CHANNEL DOESN’T HAVE ANY CONTENT”

yep, it doesnt

1 Like

Let the salt flow fam XD
This is hilarious

1 Like

You literally brought nothing, even when offered an equal 1v1; you literally just did nothing…

but i have to admit you may have been right about reddit not having many code on there, they seem t think your all f@@king idiots too.

1 Like

straight ut of your eyes? yep we will

I mean by now its obvious you are literally salty af about all this, running off to facebook to cry? FACEBOOK?? LMFGDAO

1 Like

That was a lot of words for essentially saying nothing of value.

2 Likes

you also seem incredibly salty, see picture above, ty good day.

I mean, I’m sure you think a lot of people are salty. It seems to be your go-to diversionary tactic, call people salty. I have no reason to be salty about your stupidity though, sorry.

2 Likes

literally you guys

Learn to spell
Then you can call people idiots.

And do you really think I’m dumb enough to go to wherever you are only to have a bunch of ■■■■ dropped on me?

I know why you don’t do HS:
-You actually have to prepare an action plan
-you can’t cyno in
-you can’t use caps
-neutrals (Omg so scary)
-you can’t rely on blues
-you don’t have the skills for it

Also gg on the ad-hominem lmao
It says so much about you :joy:

1 Like

Blank%20_31d0f6f0f244d7f7d029536f3b950d3a

4 Likes

self_awareness

3 Likes

Well at least you’re finally being honest.

2 Likes

pretty sure thats dom

And they say goons are aids :joy:
You out class them fam

This guy makes even docking-ring heroes look like people with values and self-esteem.

3 Likes

I read that and decided it was not true.

All of you bruhs need to settle down and drink your juice boxes.

1 Like