Ganking has gone too far

This is my latest impression of this thread.

4 Likes

Bruh, you okay?

he really isnt

the butthurt on his facebook post is real

maybe you should take your own advice “HTFU” & “GTFO”

What a kindergarten pretending to be forum warriors …

5 Likes

Just doxx me already

You don’t have the balls to come up here either :kissing_heart:

im not the one posting about elite solo pvp and offering 1v1’s, thats you lol

Ganking for me is means to lose some extra ISK and have fun (and also get some salt). But I also gank miners and people who do AFK mining, and those who do not fit their ships properly and teach them a lesson.

I’ve been ganked before in my unfitted tyra with 100m in my cargo from amarr to jita, and after that I stopped and think about what went wrong, and I learned not to bring that much value in a T1 hauler and also to put some defensive modules in my ship.

To make this short, In my opinion, ganking is one way to teach people lessons, and if you are ganked over and over again, then you are doing something wrong. We lose ISK, but I hope every loss you learn something important.

The official Eve forum has been a pit of juvenile toxicity since year dot. What makes me laugh is I’ve had an account banned from posting for 6 comments deemed offensive stretched over 7 years. This place is toxic but, ironically, really sensitive and politically correct. A weird environment.

1 Like

im not usually this juvenile but you know the saying, if you cant beat them at their own game, join them; so i started posting trolling and semi derogatory comments - just like these code guys do.

Trolling is not allowed in the forums. Please keep it to yourself or at least try to have a civil conversation going on.

As much as I would like you to cry all day, it’s really not good for other people trying to read these forums

3 Likes

if its not allowed why are people like dom still here?

oh i see what you did there…

@holdmybeer just ignore him, you can’t argue with someone who doesn’t see past their own nose :wink:

ironic that your saying that

you seem a little salty about that huh?

I’m not the one posting facebook stuff on here :joy:

Ty for the tears eliteboi
I have enough for a year or 2

but posting stuff from here onto facebook is somehow different? lmgdao

Odd that your thanking me for making you cry, i didnt ever imagine you would fill so many jars.

9 Likes

nice to see how your day went

6 Likes

There is new boss in town, Pearl Abyss, and all your grifing and gankig and HTFU attitude is obsolete…

hay hay bye bye :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: