Why.
Are.
We.
In.
General.
Discussion.

ISD Buldath, you might have won the fight, but the war IS FAR FROM OVER

LONG LIVE CoCaP
:gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot::gentlemanparrot:

3 Likes

The topics we discuss are in no way General. Most times they aren’t even a Discussion. More of a court hearing in front of a firing squad IMO. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m gonna try my best to not learn how to do any of this. Not sure why.

2 Likes

HAHHAHAhahahaha.

My reach and powers grow…

4 Likes

C&P in GD is a very interesting move, also adding OoPE is a bit different. I have no idea what to expect, I suppose time will tell.

1 Like

I think this seamless new forum is good because I never used to read C&P. I barely knew what constituted a ‘General Discussion’ either but that was the forum I read the most.

4 Likes

well this is dumb that i have to reply to a few posts before i can make a forum post

No, you are just skilling, the forum is now like the average mmo. You better HTFU and git gud! So you can pwn people on the forums with your 1337 Skillz.

1 Like

You just have to do the discobot tutorial

1 Like

C&P used to be fun, plenty of banter and shiptoasting. I took a break or something and have no idea what happened to it, but I just couldn’t get into it again. Judging from my posting history it was when they moved to the “new” forums (about to be old forums?), given I practically stopped posting in C&P in 2011.

2 Likes

That um thunderdome competition is seen by many as an elitist competition between friends. Can we all remember the original Mad Max beyond Thunderdome with Mel Gibson, Tina Turner, and Masta Blasta…and that weird guy in the helicopter.

The town was fueled by pig poo and it was a competition where max was supposed to die. I don’t see the relevance. The point being it was an unfair competition.

2 Likes

You’re still in Crime and Punishment. … you just live in general now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just don’t know how to respond

1 Like

as in general now, or in general for now? I could see things changing at some point.

Well you’re in #general:crime-and-punishment. Basically, on these forums Crime and Punishment now live in the general form section, along with ‘out of pod experience’ and ‘My Eve’.

So same sub section, just in a location that makes more sense.

1 Like

no!

We’re special and deserve our own section!
:dealwithitparrot:

4 Likes

They can’t make that section, the new forums are a new start hoping a small group of verbally abuse players don’t turn away new players. I know, I know, “It’s not hate speech, it’s content.” :wink:

1 Like

Once I work these forums out I’ll fulfill my obligation here (and like it as agreed) but until then I too am joining the grr ISD Buldath

4 Likes

I agree with this placement because this is general discussion of the vile we bring to the game. :triumph:

1 Like

Dom I say this with all … I know your special :parrotbeer:

4 Likes