Get ISD attention button on help, gank intel, and anti-gank channel chat


(Dimitri Morvaine) #1

This would keep trolls to all time lows.


(Ima Wreckyou) #2

So the anti-gankers can report each other if they have one of their famous toxic outbursts? Good idea.


(NotTheSmartestCookie) #3

The anti-ganking channels are player run. You should try to recruit some adults to moderate, or failing that, create your own channels.


(Elizabet Forgrave) #4

lol, code noobs


(Whitehound) #5

Attaching a bell to ISD so players can ring it 24/7. What a wonderful idea :roll_eyes:


(Solonius Rex) #6

It would be easier to just close the channel, seeing how 90% of the people in the chat will be kick/banned and the other 10% are code spais.


(ISD Buldath) #7

We are in the help channnels. We do not touch player channels. If there are issues you should consider a support ticket. Closed


(ISD Buldath) #8