Getting bumped in a freight highsec should make the bumper flagged

There is a statue of Stalin in Montpelier, I have promised myself that the next time I go there I will go and piss on it. My wife’s grandfather lost almost his entire family to Stalin.

But I tend to think that you lot have views akin to the robber baron type so called capitalists that screwed up in the 20’s in the USA with their monopolies which have really given capitalism a very bad name and of course the current state of capitalism which is not capitalism at all. Crony capitalism anyone…

My point of view is not going to be changed by simplistic trolling.

You know that’s not what I’m talking about

So since it’s so easy you’re going to take me up on my wager and get 50bil for half an hour of bumping right?

Then don’t be a little ■■■■■. Put 50bil or more up and show your theory in practice as you make me look stupid as my freighter doesn’t warp away for that half an hour

I’m 100% serious, just like you’re 100% sure I’ll win the wager. Any sane person would take me up on the offer if they believed in their convictions

Bumping is so easy and you can never stop it unless the bumper decides to stop, so come make a fool of me and make a quick 50bil (or any amount upto 300bil).

1 Like

Be more specific then.

Not interested.

Not interested.

Not interested.

It is pure deflection to push your own ego and vanity.

What next 1v1’s at the sun?

And here we arrive at the end.

If you thought you’d win, you would DEFINITELY take my wager.

Whenever you post from now on, anyone on the forum can just link these posts and this thread and anything they quoted you saying is proved invalid. You have no backbone and you know you’re wrong. So sad.

CODE. ALWAYS wins.

1 Like

It is irrelevant. And I am now busy observing my intended war targets, incidentally one of my objectives is to see that CODE fort in Niarja get blown into tiny pixels…

Whatever, it is pure deflection, in fact saying thirty minutes makes my point rather well for me.

If you say so…

Here you can find a more elegant solution for the possibility to exploit bumping mechanic in the case of very slow align ships, like freighters:

2 Likes

All in good time, you are not very patient are you.

Some silly meme, thirty minutes huh, too much control…

Amen to that…

1 Like

Should be easy. We have to routinely refuel the fortizar and restock it with new Catalysts. We use a freighter for that. All you have to do is bump the freighter, which you can do right?

Perhaps I can trick him into a web duel?

I guess that means you are just watching and hoping someone else does something? Like the last time?

Which went really well: War 621345 | zKillboard

Or do you plan to have an active part in it this time or just watching CODE. win again from the safety of the docking ring?

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Well the Initiative were a bit ineffective which was surprising for an alliance which is normally so effective and innovative.

Was that Initiative thing actually active on their part, it does not look like it, in any case did I say I was involved in that? I did say watch after all!

not interested…

Given that we know that wardecs HEAVILY favor the attackers (CCP said so) the win CODE. achieved as the defenders against this normally so “effective and innovative” alliance is even more glorious. Wouldn’t you agree?

It was super clear that you are not involved. I asked if you are involved this time around as it wasn’t clear if you are or if you just hope someone will do something.

1 Like

I suspect that this was more to do with defending a high level Initiative players own hisec indy setup and as such they met their objective, but of course that is not evident to people who can’t see below the obvious. Obviously I hoped it was more than that.

I said watching.

They declared war on CODE. to defend some highlevel init player’s indy setup? Yeah not only did I not see that coming I’m obviously too dumb for this sort of logic. Good thing you explained it to us :+1:

Yeah just wanted to make sure. I already thought as much. Anything else would require putting “skin into the game”.

2 Likes

Well you seem to think it was some sort of stonking victory, first of all they don’t care about passing ships getting blown up, however it is likely that someone high up in Initiative needed to defend something from Aaaargh’s structure bashing fleet and that was a way to scare him off at a guess on how it turned out.

This type of thing happens quite often, basically Spectrum Alliance were defeated by Razor because of the same thing in Kador by high up alliance players bringing in their full alliance and paying PIRAT. They were obviously wanting to smash their opponent while I guess Initiative would not want to upset daddy Goon.

I was watching and hoping it would get blown up at that point. What’s more to say?

Yes

You still think CODE. are Goonswarm?

I was talking about the comment you made today in last two replies. Where you said:

You kinda implied that you are involved to make the fort explode. So again, you are not involved to make it explode and just watching and hopeing someone will do something? You don’t have to answer, I guess we all know you would not risk a ship in a fight against CODE.

1 Like

Objectives…

Did I say that? In fact I have never said that they were actual Goons as in being part of Goons. I was aware of very close links with Miniluv especially in the past, but if you want to take that as being part of Goons then be my guest, but you are wrong.

This is the amusing thing about ganker and ganker aligned players, you want everything so black and white, you decide that close working links means being in Goons, you think that having a blue list for the Goons and their allies freighters is being in the Goons, you think that having Goons and CODE routinely on the same kill means that they are in the Goons. Very close working links and at many times pulling in the same direction, and being created by a major Goon player.

But anyone who says that is saying to you and people like you that they are in the Goons, what a load of rubbish.

That was what I said at the time I thought the Initiative were going for it.

I have it as an objective, how I do that is down to me.

As for risking a ship against CODE, ROFL, CODE gank, they or CODE aligned players have tried to blow me up a couple of times, I have plenty of Goon and CODE kills and have been in many freighter repping activities in the past and not one loss. That one time they tried to kill my Proteus with Thrashers was especially woeful, only took off 20% shields. You know so little mate.