Getting Killed Jumping Into a System

This reminds me of a other trick, it’s mostly taking advantage of what… I think it was Spock said about Kahn in that Star Trek movie. Something about two dimensional thinking.
I’ve found that people tend to go after you horizontally in relation to how their ship orients by default, or really that imaginary plane that CCP uses for the overlay in space. I have been able to lose people who are trying to decloak me by going straight up or straight down.

Edit: I found it:

Simple: you use it when you need it.

As you don’t know whether the gate on the other side is bubbled, don’t activate the module to warp to the gate on this side. Instead, check the gate for bubbles from d-scan range.

In case there are bubbles but not a large fleet, don’t make the mistake to think that you ‘need’ the module. Instead warp to an edge of the bubble from an unexpected angle to avoid getting decloaked, slowboat cloaked through the bubble and save that module just in case you need to get out either on this side or on the other side.

3 Likes

Actually, what happened was perfectly normal,

You leveled up !

A hecate with implants can give you an align time of less than a second making you unlockable.

But I assume you are a newbie so in your case, dock your ship and check the route is clear in your pod before taking your ship through. IF there are people in a system, dont fly from gate to gate incase they smart bomb you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.