Gnosis fit for running lv3-4 gallente missions

Hi all mates, folks and popular community spokespersons…

I need a good PvE mission Fit for my gnosis … i will begin to run lv3 mission today and reading/ watching videos I have seen that gnosis is an excellent ship for this purpose. Or not ? …

The great thing about all the SoCT ships is their adaptability. What weapon type do you have the highest skills? Use that. What tanking method do you prefer? Use that. The only real drawback is it’s pathetic base speed. Don’t expect too much movement from it.

1 Like

Convo me ingame and ill help you out m8, I can even drag you along on a few level 4’s if you want.

1 Like

This fit is what I threw together for alphas back when they were first out and more restrictive. I’d probably keep it about the same but you should be able to upgrade some stuff to tech 2. Maybe go 4 magstabs 2 drone damage amps, as the guns are a bit more consistent.

should tear through lv3s. probably wouldn’t try the gnosis in lv4s at all though, I’m not a fan of bcs in lv4s in general, the dps/tank ratio gets screwy, probably better off moving to a Battleship.

[Gnosis, Gal Alpha]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Pithum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I
Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I
Optical Compact Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Script
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

250mm Prototype Gauss Gun, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M
Small Tractor Beam I

Medium Hybrid Locus Coordinator II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Federation Navy Hobgoblin x5
Federation Navy Hammerhead x5

1 Like

Gallente missions will still force you fight angel cartel, drones etc. To adapt your damage you need drones and missiles. Heavy missiles and 2 sentry drones (if you omega ) together with medium micro jump drive will help you survive L3 missions with all low slots filled with damage modes and CPU. Just jump so, that NPC will be in range after jump, sometimes you will need to jump toward NPC.
For L4 you need Praxis. Again, rapid heavy missile launcher, sentry drones and large micro jump drive. After you get skills - move to Rattlesnake. Same pattern. If you want to blitz some missions, you will also need to skill into Machariel later on.
BTW, Machariel is the best ship to run L3 from point of view of many experienced mission runners…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.