Graphics glitching please help

after the last patch my client flickers switching to the apps and desktop open behind it in random intervals milliseconds flickers … this is annoying… but not the real issue the real issue is durring the flicker intervals the client does not respond to clicks…

im running a geforce 960 card and drivers are all up to date… please i need a work around that works

Are you playing in Full Screen mode? If you are have you tried playing in Windowed Mode? Try that first and see what happens.

Also opening Task Manager Ctl+Alt+Dlt* and closing any unused apps is a good start. Your Card is reasonably new so Running your GPU’s drivers in windows 8 compatibility mode isn’t useful. Id try Windowed and Fixed Windowed mode first to see if it is still happening. Also might seem like a silly question but are you running a 64bit operating system?

you can try uninstall the grafic driver and reinstall … clean out everything … reboot and install with the original nvidia driver …

and then play in window mode if you play in fullscreen mode

JuuR

full screen is stable … but it captures the mouse making it hard to use teamspeak discord and chrome while flying…

ill try to get the older driver …
have the bare min programs and services already as its the best way to speed a pc up…

nvidia community is in an uproar about it too… so maybe nvidia will come up with an actual solution to it…
if not its pinching pennies to get a new card…

yea but full screen is not planed to switch to other stuff … only in windows mode your system can easy switch priority … try your EVE in windows mode maxiized

JuuR

its happening in all windowed modes fixed and the other one… just full screen seems to work…

i avoid using full screen for a reason… but if i must use it i guess ill have to

wow … that sounds not funny
looks for a firmewareupdate for your grafik card … maybe you are lucky … i had this in the past … so it maybe helps …

only do that if you know what you do …

JuuR

ok i think its fixed

this is funny and a big how did that happen thing

logged into eve eve mail was flashing… clicked on eve mail evemail said it couldnt load please clear mail buffer… pressed esc cleared mail buffer … eve mail worked… saw the clear all buffers button … clicked on it and reset the client it loaded … i decided to put it back in windowed mode to see if the glitch was still there… 20 min … no glitch … um… mail buffer stuck so graphics glitched… or another interal buffer to the client … maybe every so many logins buffers should auto flush… but it works and i found the work arround thanks for all the help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.