Not sure if anyone is getting this problem with the loki shield but in the image it’s only over the front of ship. It looks weird.
Is there a way to fix it?
It’s a known issue and first occurred a few releases ago, at least since 21.01 last year in fall. In the meantime, they fixed the Tengu but forgot about the Loki at the very least.
I hope so. Does CCP look at these post to fix it or do I need to report bug in game?
No one knows if they read these forums. Considering the fix for the Tengu, CCP already looked at this after people bug-reported this and mentioned it here and in the patch feedback topics. However, I guess another bug report could call this issue back to their attention.
Cheers mate, I will do a bug report in game.
Fly safe my friend o7
They are reading the forums. Look at the launcher depreciation thread
Where do I find that?