Grinding standing from a -5.5?

Get a mission pulling alt. Then you don’t have to waste time.

There should be at least a way to bribe NPC to up your standing with them I think. Just like it is with security status. Up to -2.0 would be ok with me.

Why? To remove even more consequences for someone’s actions? There are easy to use ways to repair your standings to a faction and a little bit of work has not hurt anyone when they have to compensate for their past mistakes.

I understand. Send me an Eve Mail message in-game and I’ll list some specific steps to quickly gain standing with that specific Faction…

Done.

1 Like

Make sure to include your Security Status and standings for all Factions in the Eve Mail message.

Nullsec ratting is the easiest way I imagine, if not a bit boring perhaps.

Nullsec ratting will increase personal security status but it won’t increase Faction standings.

I am pleased to announce that @DeMichael_Crimson 's plan and advice worked perfectly. I was -5.7 with a faction, followed his advice, and within a short period of time I actually acquired positive faction standings, even though I just needed above -2.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.