Relations with factions

Hello everyone,

I have been doing SOE missions to get the level 5 missions.

I have always saw the little pop up saying that the standing with a “certain faction” has decreased.

Well, i noticed that i took a major hit with Galllent Federation (-1,7) and with criminal factions as Sansha Nation ( -3.51).

I’m afraid of doing more missions as i don’t want the standings to go below -5,00.

However i know players that do SOE lvl 4 missions everyday. Plus combat sites and others.

How can i increase back standing with another faction? How do player avoid the -5,00 limit when doing missions all the time?

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

SOE epic arch, gallente cosmos missions etc… Google standings repair plan to get an idea.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Don’t worry about standings with pirate factions. They’re basically irrelevant in Empire space. You can decline missions that require shooting empire factions - you won’t lose standing if you don’t shoot them! It helps to have a few agents you can do business with - declining more than 1 mission in a 4 hour period will cost you standing with the agent.

Easy way to repair standing as a new player is the SOE Epic Arc which will give you roughly 8% standing boost for the empire faction of your choice with no derived loss - depending on social skills. You can run the Arc every 90 days.

The career missions will give you roughly 7.5% standing boost - you can only run missions for a given agent once but each faction has 3 sets of agents.

Edit: the standings boost is a percentage of the difference between your current standing and +10. Important to realize this. The law of diminishing returns will apply as your standings improve.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.