GSF - Indi pilot looking for a new home

Hi, thanks for taking the time out to read this post. I’m looking for an indi corp that’s recruiting in Delve. I’m EU TZ and I don’t mind doing PAPs but I do mainly focus on mining and industry. I can build most things in EVE. I have 65M SP plus another toon both Omega.

Cheers!

I think you may enjoy flying with us. We are a mostly industrial corp operating in NPC null. Although I realise your preference is in Delve specifically, if you are prepared to make a move you could do worse than getting in touch!

We are a mature, RL friendly corp and have members in UK, US and EU timezones. Our members engage in mining, industry, exploration, PI and PVE

We have access to good quality Null (without giving too much away, less than -0.5) and our alliance has members online in the area pretty much 24/7

If you want to know more then I posted a summary here:

Please feel free to mail me in game or join our public channel “Bootstrap Pub” if you have any questions or would like to discuss further

Many thanks

Menegrith

@Fungus_Itovuo !!

Swing by our discord and lets have a chat! I think we can offer you something with a bit more salt and peppa!

Hi, I’m still looking for a corp within the GSF

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.