★ :aura: Guides and 🎁 Giveaways

guide

(Markus Reinhart) #111

There you go again, they are not invalid concerns. Just because “it worked” and “I didn’t die” doesn’t mean it’s a fit one should put in a guide. I don’t care about what you choose to fit, I DO care about what you tell newbies to fit. The second you put up some form of guide you have the responsibility to get it as correct as possible.

You seem to be more interested in keeping your safe space in tact than you care about giving newbies solid advice. If you did care about giving good advice you’d figure out what we’re talking about and how it possibly could be changed, to then edit the guide so you can give newbies better advice.

Instead you wave it away in a SJW bubble of destiny by simply denying it, because it hurts your feelings.

(Uriel the Flame) #112

I see you are pretty desperate to discredit the fit and ignore what I wrote. It works flawlessly for the listed sites. EVE is a sandbox and everyone plays as they want, including what fit they use and what guide they write and if others use that or not. Furthermore you are entitled to nothing (speaking of SJW behaviour as you put it), also ignoring your concern is invalid doesn’t change that fact. You can project anything on me and pretend it is a fact but that just tells what kind of motives you yourself have. As I have more than enough first hand proof about the fit I can judge whether your concern is valid, it is not so I dismiss your post rightfully so.

(Markus Reinhart) #113

Ok so it’s official, you care more about your ego than you care about giving newbies good advice. Duly noted.

(Uriel the Flame) #114

Whatever fake reality bubble floats your internet spaceships. :wink:

(Uriel the Flame) #115

Guides still available, giveaways still ongoing.

(Uriel the Flame) #116

A wide selection of blueprints have been transferred over from the inter-corporate blueprint giveaway to the public blueprint giveaway so new BPCs are available to choose from.

(Uriel the Flame) #118

(Plec Beddelver) #119

I’m waiting for the new month to begin so I can get more. I love these BPCs. Thanks for doing this.

(Uriel the Flame) #120

(Uriel the Flame) #121

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(Uriel the Flame) #122