HALLOWEEN HORRORS/SCARCITY 🎃

There are folk using Maruaders in Low. But I’ve been using a Drekavac, with which I have completed the basic sites, the more advanced Tetrimon and the Tetrimon escalation (which isn’t worth the effort). The Crimson Gauntlet is harder than the Tertimon Base.

You need to be able to shoot out to about 20km and sustain cap ~+5GJ. An MJD is useful and the passkeys make the activity much safer

2 Likes

Do the sites ever escalate in HS? I’ve not seen one yet.

I don’t believe they do. It is the advanced site that has escalated for me, about 1 in 4 or 5 sites. You have to shoot the decloaked structure after finishing the battleship. The structure can also contain a significant reward too.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen this in HS?

I find it comical you’re so terrified of low when sadly its safer than most HS systems now.

The advanced sites are packed into quite a small area - they are definitely not safer than HS! Having said that I could afford to replace 10 Drekavacs with the profits from this event.

2 Likes

Right cause there’s an event going on.

But when there isn’t low is dead, dead as hell.

The cerebral accelerators make it worthwhile, if you get the drops :grin:

I’m assuming these are only in LS & Null?

Its generally not worth the pushing and shoving tbh.

I cant even use them, and I dont need the isk.

I would assume they just drop from the boss at the end.

1 Like

Nope, i ran sites in null and hs. The accelerator dropped in HiSec (of all places). And like Mona said, from the boss.

The sites appear rare for two reasons: they have been spawning for years in hotspots and people running these sites know where the hotspots are, and secondly at the start of the event the competition to run them is higher.

2 Likes

One is never too old to learn more skills, I assume you still have 250M points to go :wink:

My understanding is that the base sites are the same loot in HS, LS and null. It is only the advanced sites that have different drop tables, these sites are only in a few constelations in Minmatar/Amarr faction warfare LS.

This is the good loot from 3 of the Tetrimon Frontline sites:

I’m not sure if the keys came from those sites and the command burst charges definitely didn’t. Bare in mind the accelerators don’t have an in-game value yet so this is more like 1B

Almost all this loot dropped from the Boss, but some of the Warclone Blanks drop from the structure and possibly another wreck.

3 Likes

It’s actually been quite active in FW recently. I have my fingers crossed that it stays good once the FW changes are permanent.

1 Like

Alpha cap, old boy

1 Like

:frowning_face:
sorry to hear that

Eh happens. Discovering what I can do while trapped in my Orca

What’s the deal with those warclone blanks anyway?

1 Like

For some reason, I was thinking of implants instead of accelerators. :syringe: