Has CCP Fixed these Crippling Data Features yet . Or is there a reason they have not?

1: EVEWHO: Character corporation History ESI endpoint has been disabled by CCP. Therefore, character corporation histories cannot be updated. Join history, leave history, etc cannot be updated until the endpoint has been re-enabled.

2: ZKILLBOARD: Prices look wrong? That’s because they probably are! In November, 2022, a critical market API endpoint was disabled temporarily by CCP. It has yet to be re-enabled. The available market endpoints provide data that is not equivalent to what you might expect to see in the game and this reflects on killmail values.
If/when the endpoint comes back and I am able to populate proper price data, I will do a recalculation on ALL killmail prices from November, 2022 onward. – Squizz

Cmon CCP either explain why there not fixed or fix them please.

4 Likes

@CCP_Zelus
@CCP_Paragon
@CCP_Swift

CCP has their top men working on this… top men!

These endpoints will be working again right after the “temporarily disabled” bounty system is back up and running.

6 Likes
  1. BOUNTIES: Temporarily removed “for a month” in October 2020, no acknowledgement from CCP since.
1 Like

Be good customers buy SKINs and PLEX and never think about this subject again. Move along now.
– CCP :psyccp:

1 Like

Helloo forum😀
@Talic I am convinced that the devs are working very hard everyday to fix these issues and that all services shall be re-established and available just as soon as they’re fixed.
I think that the bounty system is lost forever though. R.I.P

Fifie phone home

CCP top men

1 Like

Wonder who was lost?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.