Hearts vs Red Dots

So I log into these -ahem- wonderful forum today, read and give a 4 or 5 likes and then it won’t let me like more posts!
Is that all the :heart: we can give per 24 hours? 5 ? Like seriously, five ?

While the game is being INVADED by RED DOTS from HELLLLL we can’t even like people’s posts?!? :rage::triumph::imp::pouting_cat::boom::pinching_hand:

What next ? A limit on emojis??

And YES, lock this thread NOW poopyheads because it’s my RANT for the day!!! And there’s NOTHING against RANTS in ANY lawbook ANYWHERE on the PLANET!!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

Rules against incoherent ranting are written in the lawbook of this forum, which is very much situated on this planet. :slight_smile:

Rules of Conduct

The following rules of conduct are to be followed when using the EVE Online forums. Breach of these rules will result in users being reprimanded as described in the policy below these rules.
1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting
Pyramid Quoting
Rumor Mongering
New Player Bashing
Impersonation
Advertising

4 Likes

1 Like

I know, I checked :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

If you are more active on the forum (visiting, posting, reading, getting and giving likes) you can increase your trust level. At higher trust levels you can give more likes.

Or my other theory: we’re in an economic shortage phase with limited access to ore, ISK and likes.

5 Likes

I’ll go with that explanation.

CCP = cheapskates :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I didn’t actually realise that there was a limit on ‘likes’ that you could give. Does anyone know what they are? @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode maybe?

My preferred emoji, just for the record, is this one … :mouse: … because it’s my name.

:mouse:

1 Like

Another thing I thought about while I trashed a free corvette yesterday ( I know I shouldn’t think that much it’s bad for my health )

They say “everything” in the game is “player-made”
So, who’s spending their days slaving at manufacturing all those free corvettes? :thinking:

Gardian’s Gala
Until Feb.23
More challenging/rewarding sites in wormholes
90% PvP drops and warp speed increase in WH space
Free daily login rewards

Okay, only 30% cheapskates :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Edit: 150,000 free SP every 30 days. I’ll bring it 10 notches to 20%

Please insert PLEX to get more likes.
/s

On a serious note, I think the limit is something like 20 likes per day.

1 Like

That’s a nice vermillion sun, Xu :hugs:

It sure doesn’t feel like 20. But 20 is way too low! 50 is okay but 100 is best.
So far, the Red Dots are winning and it’s an inacceptable situation.

If you post more and get a higher trust level, you get more likes. Pretty simple system if you ask me.

Closed for ranting.

1 Like