Heathens and heretics

To you, that may be true, to most of the people who already worship and respect your god, that may be true. But if you ask say, the people in Sansha’s Nation, they would say Sansha is the only person worthy of worship and respect. Me personally, I find many people worthy of respect, though for different reasons and to different degrees, but there is nobody I personally view as worthy of worship, least of all your petty, insecure god who demands worship.

1 Like

My thinking is, it is technically not oblivion but conversion and re-cycling. But nothing religious about it. I have been raised far away from all that metaphysical stuff, I am only observing the effects without putting much faith into anything I dont know.

All those religious people wearing robes, praising something, they look silly to me.

2 Likes

When I experience the true death, I will go to the [Translator: Hall, gathering place, Clan Home} of my ancestors. If my actions in life are deemed worthy by them, then I shall have a place of honor where I will hunt and feast and prepare for the great battle that is to come at the end of the existence.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.