Hel/ Nyx Pilot For Sale 38m sp

You left the thing in nullsec with a full set of slaves implants… kinda forgot to mention that…

I apologize for that. been very busy and its been affecting my due diligence i should be having.

Hard to pay you for implants that i will never get to use. Being 30+ jumps from civilization and all…

If you would like to cancel to transaction we can petition ccp if you would like

That would probably be a good idea

Okay let’s petition then. But isk still needs to be sent to ensure rule compliance

Rule compliance also states that you must post the location of all pods and jump clones…

Absolutely. I’m owning up to that mistake by offering to petition ccp and giving you an out. I am not a scammer in any way. If you don’t want to petition we can get you a luxury yacht to haul them out safely.

i doubt rule compliance matters at this point. Either they say yes or no.

Well I apologize for that. Isk still needs to be sent, if the petition to ccp bears fruit then your isk will be returned to you. My character will be returned to me. Again i apologize for the lack of due diligence on my part.

It is on your character. I will not touch it. If you have your character returned, you shall refund me. If not, i will debit you the price of the implants at jita. Sound like a fair bargain?

I am currently driving. I will get online in about 35 minutes and we can discuss it further okay? :slight_smile:

excellent

i have convoed you in game

sorry away from computer. Reinvite me

seems i lost contact with you

transaction complete. Enjoy the characer 07

o7 have fun

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.