Help with Value two Pilots - Not selling

Hi. maybe you guys are as me playing differnt “mind games” in Eve, in diff alliances or diff sources of income.

Recenlly i begin to consolidate my play styles, and want a sincere opinion of these two characters, already in their final account and no plan to selling.

Inactive Seller 22.7m SP BUT 7.16m sp available.

Gallente dst
barge
orca
orca miner
confessor / svipul

Basically this char was used as a forum trader, and later to move items of mine between trade systems. Before Scarcity was used to mine in an orca (full orca miner but without compression at the moment) and lately to do somne Tranquils 0 and 1.

Gallente dst
barge
orca
orca miner
confessor / svipul

Abyssal firestorm 12m (1m free sp)

The second character, abyssal was used same for trading, and abyssals 0 and 1. Because at the moment i was consolidating accounts in the old skin daily gamble, i transfer him, when i got a good skin in other place for consoldate and dont waste. Because i got too a revelarion skins in him, was thinking in making him a draugur / revelation pilot, and the value is mostly the Expensive Skins and use him to do ctrading and interplanetay in null

skins

deadspace dreamtime
damavik
drekavac
rodiva
draugur liminal corssings 4b
draugir nifhel goldclaw 7b
damavik red forest 2.8b
damavik deadspace dreamtime
drekavac deadspace 49b

Probably depends on people however Ill say 20b + a for the second one and for the first one 24B ish if you find the right person.

1 Like

many thanks for the answer. Is an internal mind reason, but my opinion was near to yours.

Hopefully some one give his opinion