I haven’t bumped here in awhile!!!
Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, coming up on christmas soon!!!
Come celebrate here, in CEEK.
Not going to lie, this sounds like some fun.
Is there a contact we can reach out to? The posts in the thread really highlight how much your pilots love the Corp. I tried the channel but got kicked. I think there is a misunderstanding. I think I know why but would love to at least chat with someone before giving up, as this sounds like exactly the kind of corp I would love to be part of. Please check out my other post in Recruitment looking for a corp and it might explain what I think the issue is.
Hello - thanks for the reply, you can reach out to me directly.
My eyes are watering from a day of coding bootcamp with ill-fitting glasses, but such is my appreciation of my corp that I shoulder the heavy burden of looking at a screen for an additional minute, to convince you to give CEEK a looksie!
Also I poked fun at Goldis writing style and now swiftly demonstrate eagerness on the recruitment front to calm any possibly ruffled feathers! Because I know he’s reading this! Ha!
Happy to welcome a new member into the corp today, and we have room for more!
edit: Two new members, even!
YES, its true, at CEEK you keep more of your ISK for your time!
Recruiting is still open and YES! we do have only a few parking passes still available outside of our HQ.
Patrick Hernandez would approve…
Still recruiting! For more detailed info, you can also check our recruitment post on reddit.
DON’T BE A WOODY!!
So why would you want to join CEEK? Whats in it for you? What makes us different than any other corp in the game? To be honest that depends on what your looking for. So look at this.
- You would likely fit into CEEK actually watched the first Star Wars movie in a theater when you were a kid.
- You would likely fit into CEEK if your first telephone had a cord on it.
- You would likely fit into CEEK if you know what a Rubik Cube is and still find the damn thing annoying.
- You would likely fit into CEEK if knew what life was like before the internet and social media.
- You would likely fit into CEEK if you still know how to read and write on paper and you probably can write in cursive if you really wanted to, but don’t like too.
- You would also likely fit into CEEK if you understand that your body has a mind of its own after you hit 40 and after you hit 50, yea well, I am going to stop there. You get my point.
Yes, we have fun. So please bring your sense of humor. If you get offended easily we don’t do hugs and kisses, we don’t have a therapy dog, and we don’t have therapy cat even though these seems to be a cat fetish in Eve. We have our HR director and he can help you with your “Boohoo” problems if they arise.
Yes, we do occasionally use “Harsh Language” in a fight. This is what happens when your not allowed to use your M41A Pulse Rifle in a fight and it is only weapon you have available. If you know what I am referring too then you have successfully answered today’s bonus question. Therefor, you may be offended by something someone says, so please for all of our sakes, have a spine.
- We are actual adults, well, at least we are when we have to be.
- We are real people who have real lives.
- We are all playing the same game for fun.
- We want other like minded people to join us and stay with us.
There are people in CEEK that can teach you all aspects of the game with some of our long term players, who have been here from the beginning of Eve to new players like myself that have only been here a few years.
We want you to enjoy the game your way, but enjoy it with us.
Eve is still very much alive!
THE PEOPLE YOU PLAY EVE WITH ARE THE DIFFERENCE, in the Eve.
The people is what makes Eve what is it.
That is what CEEK is about, and that is who we are.
So, I ask you again. Why would you want to join us?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Jason “JAFO” Munro
Yes, the path from birth to EVE Online has not been easy for many of our Generation X members, however; our Millennials and Generation Z members are doing their best to contain their laughter while we prove to our former home Planet Earth that yes, it was possible after-all to play nice together in an open sand box world…
Recruitment Officers are standing by. Full ESI check for proper pictures identification is required. Cheat Sheet has been captured and shared in this post as merely a “hint”.