Here we grow again!

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Another friendly Feedback-Bump!

Played with them for months, joined them a few weeks ago - absolutly no regrets :wink:

Well organized corp, friendly & helpfull members. All youā€™ve been looking for!

3 Likes

Friendly & Knowledgeable Group!

3 Likes

Bump! Actively recruiting from an active corp.

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

I have been playing eve for 10 years now and became part of CEEK for just about 2 months now and i just want to say its a group i can see myself playing with for the next 10 years. its full of experianced and new people alike. the atmosphere is really good and the pvp is even better! and thats without even talking about the AMAZING industry thatā€™s in lowsec now! but i will let you experiance that for yourself.

join us!

3 Likes

Membership continues to grow! Come check us out!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

And right here, Iā€™m going to paint a happy , little bump.

2 Likes

Hello there. I am a returning Eve player, who have started yet another account. I am wondering what your active hours are? And if you are accepting pilots who do not know what they want to do yet.

2 Likes

We are mainly US TZ (EST & PST) but, do have players from EUR and UK. Our alliance has players from all over the globe.

1 Like

Just a friendly bump.

CEEK is growing! 30 plus new members in 3 weeks. New, experienced and returning players alike and all of them finding a style of play that keeps them engaged and logging in.

Mining? We have that in spades.
Indy? To your hearts content.
Combat? Gate camps, yet fleets, pings, WH diving. Yeah we do thatā€¦ā€¦yarrrrr. We will always fight and every encounter makes us better.

Iā€™ve been playing since 2009 and one thing has always kept me around, community. Iā€™m really proud to be a part of the culture CEEK is striving for. Iā€™ve had more fun in the last 3 months then I have over 12 years (on and off). With EVE in its best state in years and with CEEKā€™s amazing growth and culture, I will not be leaving New Eden anytime soon and I hope you check us out.

1 Like

Bump, more recruits joining!

1 Like

If you are looking for a relaxed group where you have access to everything that Eve has to offer without weird commitments or expectations towards you, this is the place to be. Recently, I particularly enjoyed tagging along our alliancesā€™ full T3 wormhole fleet as the only T1 tackle frigate. Iā€™m helping!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

I just logged in again, even though I am not really in a mood to actively play tonight, I enjoy just hanging out on TS with the bunch while I fiddle with my market orders and they discuss war tactics and hunt in our lowsec area. Come join us for a good time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Several returning members joined us last night :slight_smile: Bump!!

1 Like

Just started playing eve again after a long time not doing so. Have a couple of characters in this corp now and what can I say :woman_shrugging: these guys are awesome.
Being female in this game can be a pain at timesā€¦ but not with these guys as they donā€™t give me crap.
Respect for all!
From the minute of joining I was welcomed and had nothing but positive experiences. Helpful corp, loads a fun and laughs on TS and defo a community for anyone who is looking for this sort of stuff in the game!
Ratting, PVP, PVEā€¦ you want itā€¦ you get it !!!
Join us, for some real fun :smiley:

3 Likes