Here we grow again!

Proof!!!

1 Like

After two weeks of sickness-induced winter sleep, I have returned to bump this thread

1 Like

Bump!

Oh good my turn again!!!

1 Like

I’m lying abit low regarding eve right now, but still went on three fleets in the past five days, and only one of those got accidentally lost in a wormhole for a few minutes. If you are a fan of Scenic Tours Across New Eden For Kids Who Can’t Pew Pew Good, consider applying today!

1 Like

I am really running low on ‘funny’ takes to bump a recruitment thread. Eve life here is still more than agreeable, something something idk, all the info is in the OP anyway :smiley:

1 Like

He puts the “lost” in lost in space lololol!!! I kill myself lol, anyway, yeah this is the chillest bunch of troops you will find in EVE, period.

If you want to “win Eve”, look us up.

1 Like

Winning Eve every day and always looking for peeps.

1 Like

Went on a combined quick cover for an ally fleet op, then snappy roam yesterday, killed some stuff, returned home only to immediately switch over into a quick response fleet and duke it out with LowSechnayaSholupen for an hour. Reshipped three times, only to be finally stopped by jump fatigue. Good Sunday action.

If that sounds like something you would like to do…reach out and get in touch. Gently.

1 Like

Yeah the whole weekend was pvp from start to finish, Literally!!!

1 Like

So here I am, a prophet so to speak, living in this cool ass place in nul sec surrounded by really cool and smart people.
Like mining top ores? it’s here.
Like pvp, got a lot of that, a lot.
Industry, some of the best opportunity available.
Buy back program, all that stuff!!!

So I can surely guarantee you will thank yourself for coming in, today…

1 Like

I went ice mining for the first time ever today, but before I could properly get entranced by the blueness of the thick crust, a fleet happened, and after an unsuccesful whaling attempt, PH was so kind to visit us and I got caught up in chasing after a hostile fleet and catching stragglers, barely escaping death in my hastily boarded tackle frigate twice.

Always looking for more people who want to fleet up and enjoy the game together, be it in a belt, harvesting, or in a fleet, preferably harvesting the enemies’ hulls while not losing your own.

2 Likes

Keeping it real, on top,

1 Like

Lots of :content: as the saying goes, now that the deployment is over, even more roaming fleets are being run to join, I am having a great time and learning more and more about the intricacies of Eve each day. Come roam with us! Or mine while we hang out and chat on comms. Or build, or whatever tickles your fancy in Eve. Or all of it together, really.

1 Like

Went quite hard on alliance fleets, from nano roaming to bigger actions, for the past days and had a blast.

Consider blasting off in your spacerocket with us today!

1 Like

Sunday after-action bump

1 Like

Struggled with figuring out how to do a certain thing yesterday and got increasingly frustrated, close to lashing out at an alliance mate over it; finally turned to my CEO to help me solve the issue. Several people subsequently took the time to clear things up, and within literally 12hrs, someone else from our alliance has written a whole new, extensive wiki page to explain the process I had struggled with.

10x better conduct and professionalism/maturity displayed by everyone involved than I experience in daily life, that ultimately turned a frustrating situation into a positive experience. Super happy with the people in my corp and the people in Init - I draw my nonexistant hat.

If you are looking for a new place to hang your hat in a laid-back environment, btw…well…points to OP

2 Likes

What else can I say…

2 Likes

Me again, great time last night just sitting in the hanger theory crafting fits for hours with corpmates.

Sometimes it’s the simple benefits of friendships forged that make this game unique.

Come on up and make some friends.

3 Likes

I have greatly profited from the knowledge and willingness to help from my corp members while I am slowly blundering my way deeper into the game. For this, regular bumping of this thread is the last I can do :smiley:

2 Likes