Here we grow again!

Recruitment is back open! If you are interested in joining us, please reach out.

Happy New Years Everyone!

GOLDI

1 Like

Oh good my turn again
The rest of the guys and girls are resting after a TON of stuff and very active fleet ops this weekend, so I will bump this to the top where it should be.

If you are looking for an active and I mean ACTIVE corp that does everything and does it well, this is the place.

Oh yeah, and dedicated leadership that actually puts it’s players first, something hard to find, yeah got that too.

Happy new year!!!

2 Likes

Bumped Bois!!!

2 Likes

Since I moved over into our new Nullsec home three days ago, I have been on six different alliance-level fleets, plus an impromptu corp fleet for an almost successful orca gank. Flew stealth bomber for the first time and flew shield logi in a fleet for the first time. Haven’t done anything else, just bought alliance fits straight off the well-stocked market and hopped into fleets when they were pinged. So yeah, I am quite happy.

Excellent infrastructure, great alliance-level services, active and chill environment, PVE/Industry of your choice do do in the downtime to make ISK, interspersed with a frequent trickle of interested visitors into the Region who are looking to mingle (home defense, I mean home defense)…it’s good. Come check us out.

2 Likes

El Bumpo

2 Likes

Lazy sunday bump

1 Like

Thursday Bump

2 Likes

Just back from destroyer roam with the alliance, I come to bump this thread.

2 Likes

Many cool people here man, something for everyone, and I mean everyone.
Solid dedicated leaders that will help with anything the player wants to do, and help get your feet planted.
Join up and CEEK what could be in your future.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, one more thing,

Our CEO thanks us for coming in every day!!!

2 Likes

Officially bumped.

2 Likes

Going up!!!

2 Likes

Yes I do! Making lots of ISK in NS! Come have fun with us…

1 Like

eveenlist2

1 Like

1 Like

recordssaved

1 Like

I can promise you a good time at the very least!

2 Likes

New or returning players, you can look but, you will not find better.
This corp is a gem of a well kept secret. They have helped me immensely and are the best people i have met in nearly 25 years of gaming.

I can’t say enough other than check us out, there is truly something for you here.

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

They took me in as a little fledgling I felt secured and valued.
Within 3 days I had a understanding of industry.
3 more days passed and I learned some self sufficient ratting.
After the initial week I was tried and tested as a warrior.
They took me on my first black ops hunt.
We bombed the ■■■■ outta some people.

All good things.

TLDR: These guys teach newbies to blow stuff up, build stuff to get blown up

3 Likes