Here we grow again!

Well I got it today!!!
No doublebumping but, double up on a chance to come join the most laid back but deadly serious corp when agitated and poked, Close Encounters of the Eve Kind, “CEEK”.
And, the best alliance in the game, The Initiative.

History is forged by actions of individuals that group together as one.
Come to CEEK, mark your spot in EVE history.

2 Likes

A nice gentle push instead of a bump today.

Camaraderie.
Exploration.
Exceptional mining.
Killing stuff.

CEEK.

Yup, simple.

1 Like

To my surprise, regarding the circumstances, we do actually still seem to be recruiting.

1 Like

Just back from yet another Kiki whaling fleet, this time with a powerful response and some brawling before we did a Zoidberg woopwoopwoopwoop back to our wormhole and I managed to dock up in a blue structure 45 seconds before downtime

Do you enjoy fishing, too?

Oh, and I also got to witness the glory of a well-oiled, professional logistical effort last evening as the whole alliance deployed north. Massive respect for the people in Init. who obviously put in the work o7

2 Likes

Had a blast in the local standing fleet last night.
Chasing some “non residents” into a dead end pocket, never got to engage as they filamented out.
But met some really good people in fleet chat and shared the hunt.

Still recruiting BTW…

1 Like

Booshing back up!

1 Like

something something spaceships
something something recruiting

To be frank, real life took off recently and I haven’t done overly much in Eve this week. Two days ago, at about 2am local time, way past my bedtime, I decided to hop into mumble just to check in with everyone; ended up almost crying laughing as I stepped right into a session of cracking silly jokes and fooling around; spent half an hour or so chatting with everyone and then logged off and finally went to bed in a great mood.

This is ultimately what it’s about in having a good group of people to enjoy things together.

2 Likes

freshly back from my first time doing sneaky sneaky cloaky cloaky operations

still recruiting
still looking for active people that show some initative

1 Like

Zorn must be out being sneaky again, lol.

Anyway staying on topic, still plenty of stuff to do and people to do it with.

Still recruiting.

2 Likes

Apparently there were some major military successes achieved by the alliance in the past days.

I didn’t participate in any of it because of RL. Bitter tears of jealousy are spattering off my keyboard as I type this.

If you also want to miss big fights while at work: Still recruiting!

2 Likes

Yeah real life gets in the way for some of us, I got a couple weeks left before real life kicks back in for me.
But until then, between the war front and the home front things don’t get boring for sure!

Front line warrior.
Homefront Guardsman.
Industrialist supply.

It’s here.

2 Likes

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion… I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain… Time to die.

Clandestinely obtained footage of the latest innovation in Init. aggressive doctrine.
Still recruiting.

2 Likes

I came into the recruitment offices in the CEEK Assisted Living Facility on a sunday just to send out this e-mail: We are still recruiting

2 Likes

I must say, its our members that makes us awesome! We take fights, we undock outnumbered, we really could care less about anything except having fun in this game. If you are interested in making ISK, having a ton of daily PVP content, meeting new friends, have some laughs, then reach out to us.

GOLDI

2 Likes

Almost let the day pass without confirming that we are, indeed, still recruiting

1 Like

I thankfully got off work earlier today, to pursue my one true passion: work as recruiter in the virtual spaceship game eve online, who happily informs you that we are still recruiting, as surprising as that may be.

2 Likes

Ah the mighty Zorn is busy again, well, let me say welcome to our newly joined brothers at arms and enjoy the crazy chillness!

Oh, and we have an all you can eat Chinese buffet!!!

Really, check it out.

2 Likes

I must recrooooot

1 Like

Brand new: Since Direct Enlistment for Faction Warfare has arrived: Option to participiate in FW with the alliance (staging location, fleets and ships supplied for your enjoyment) for any of the four empire factions of your choosing

2 Likes

Bump

Except you can’t say bump as per the rules about bumping, but you can say:

Still recruiting!

2 Likes