Here we grow again!

AH HA!!!
Caught Zorn sleeping again!
Allow me to remind folks we are always looking for cool peeps to hang out with, get blown up with, cause intergalactic diplomatic incidents, and engage in complete political incorrectness outlooks with.

CEEK, well, yeah.

2 Likes

Interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well alrighty then, hit us up ingame and we will get ya in touch with our HR rep.

And still recruiting.

2 Likes

Indeed we are still recruiting

2 Likes

Early confirmation of ongoing recruitment on this friday

2 Likes

In a dizzying cultural shift, our CEO has announced that we are leaving INIT. ,effective immediately, to join RAINBOWFLAG, the #1 Eve Online Alliance for lovingly taking care of each other in highsec and running Lvl4 missions together.

It’s also April 1st and we are doing nothing of that, but I needed a lazy joke to break up the monotony of simply announcing that we are still recruiting.

2 Likes

Had a great fight yesterday, I’ll let the screenshots speak for themselves really. Check out the full gallery here: X-7OMU Fortizar Battle - Album on Imgur

1 Like

Lack of Zornophobia.

It is a well known condition that happens over a 24 hr period of time without his presence here, I refer to the mighty Zorn.

Don’t let it catch you by suprise.
Get vaccinated and properly boosted, walk in’s welcome.

Yeah, CEEK.

1 Like

Holding it down here waiting for Zorn to reappear.
That rhyme sounds good, not intended.

What is intended is to let people know we are always wanting to talk to interesting people from all over New Eden.

1 Like

Alright Zorn, where are you?
You need to tell people how cool CEEK is!!!

1 Like

Zorn, I’m taking your place here till you get back. I have got to go back to work IRL soon, so you are going to have to get back to telling the galaxies about CEEK!

The really great mining, ratting locales, pvp all the time, " I get blown up on a regular basis and have a blast".

All that and I get thanked for coming in, every day…

2 Likes

Easter Weekend is here. Why not take the time, brush off these dastardly loved ones who want to do silly things like “spend time together” or “easter roast” (really looking forward to ours btw.) and thoroughly consider which corp to join in the #1 virtual spaceship game, Eve Online?

2 Likes

I ate too much pasta, so in between heavy breathing, I would just briefly like to inform you that we are still looking for people of the recruit variety.

2 Likes

Lots of pew pews, still recruiting

2 Likes

Bump !

1 Like

I am of the bumpings

1 Like

R
e
c
r
u
i
t
i
n
g

b
u
t

o
n
l
y

N
a
g
l
f
a
r

p
i
l
o
t
s

f
o
r

n
o
w

joking, of course. HAHA! Comedic Encounters of the Eve kind, I am so hilarious.

2 Likes

Swiggity swooty

Feeling very recruity

3 Likes

Still recruiting!

1 Like

Here I go recruitmentposting again

1 Like