@ HERE

!!! ATTENTION EVERYONE !!!

Tomorrow 03:15 Eve time, operation W A H Z O O will be in full effect !

Everyone is expected to have their mining barges ready in the Raitaru and AIR mining boosters ready to redeem during the operation. If you do not have those boosters, you still have time to login today and claim them doing the AIR industrialist path, so get your fat ass to work. This is our last day with the alliance and we want to make an impression.

Due to increased hostile activities in the area, we strongly encourage you to bring DPS alt as well, if you have one. If you don’t, make new alpha account and login during the operation, we need eyes. You will be able to run omega and alpha account at the same time until DT , so do your part !

There will be a PLEX raffle, so don’t forget to put up the ore type and mined amount in the doc sheet that will be in fleet MOTD. Comms will be on alliance Mumble.

ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY !!! MAX. NUMBERS OR KICK , I MEAN IT !!!

I do not want to hear any excuses for this operation !

I am not interested if ur waifu gonna leave ya, ur dog died, ur threatened to get kicked from college, fired from work or any other stupid excuses like you’ve hurt your back or ur aunt is in the hospital !

See you in fleet !

4 Likes

Did you mean to post this somewhere else?

I will not be there, so please go ahead and kick me.

2 Likes

Can I use a Venture?

1 Like

Can i bring a drake?

7 Likes

Can we get the ban hammer prepared?

3 Likes

Nah bro u not my CEO
Only Jinx De Caire can tell me what to do

2 Likes

I only do things for medals…

dastardly2

4 Likes

Has fleet left yet ?

2 Likes

3 Likes

*Simulated Retriever fitting

“W A H Z O O”

W: “WOAH WARPWASRPWARPWARP!”
A: “ALIGNALIGNALIGN! AHHHH!”
H: “HELP!1111”
Z: “БЕГАТЬ!”
O: “Ohh shi–”
O: “OHH SHIIIIII–”

(bing…)

3 Likes

oh wow, what a pos

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.