High Sec Incursion Running

That sounds interesting may i join in ??? i am stuck in hs right now after get kicked by my former corp

Hello o/,

I’m new to the game 6 months now and all I do is wormhole stuff, i have a alt alpha pilot that can use Vendicator fit alpha friendly from warp to me site, never tryed to do Incursions yet, but i want to join you guys and see how it is.

Thank you
Fly safe :slight_smile:

yeh of course just join the ingame channel sorry i didnt reply sooner here the forum notifications dont seem to be working

yeh for sure vindi is a great ship to have in fleet there is only 2 spaces for vindis/short range ships in our fleet generally so if you can also fly a laser praxis you generally will always have room in a fleet for you to join

can you share the fit plz?

all the fits are on our website and in the in-game channel

Active

fleets are still running pretty much daily before downtime and then eu tz fleets on weekends where possible

I think that this is a great idea. In spite of their claims to the contrary, WTM is no longer newbro friendly. So, I was looking for a new newbro oriented group to recommend.

Yeah, and competition for sites can get stupid sometimes (especially on weekends), but it’s not so bad that there wasn’t room for another group. Can’t help but wonder if some of the naysayers just wanted to discourage potential competition. Either which way, I’m glad you didn’t listen.

Anyway, I wanted to make a few suggestions. First, I don’t want you to get burnt out. I don’t know what your FC situation looks like, but you might want to encourage some of your guys to become FC’s. And, hopefully, you’ll be able to slowly expand into other TZ’s.

Second, WTM’s new optimal upgrade policy is about to result in a crap ton of dudes moving ganker bait around that don’t know how to do so. I know it’s not your responsibility to teach them how to safely move the ships they need for another community, but, you seem to care about newbros, and have been talking about feeding players to WTM. Thus, I hoping that, at the very least, you’d try to make sure that they’re aware of both, the danger, as well as resources that can help them avoid turning into loot pinatas. I’ll send you a link or two in game.

yeh we have a guide on our website that gos through how to sensibly move between spawns and such, we also move a lot of ships around for various core members

we have a decent repor with others in the vanguard systems we generally dont contest each other first to land with scout + at least 1 ship has the site there are plenty of systems and sites to go around

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.