High Sec Mining & Industry Corp - Recruiting Now

I have chatted with Rathony Chalithiam and Jeb Ozuwara I also sent a message to iziic Taredi As I was instructed. I interested in Joining a mining Corp as that is my main intrest. Thanks.

Recruiting now - specifically looking to fill out our UK/EU timezone, but of course, everyone is welcome.

What area of space are you located in, in Eden?

Hiya - we’re located in Amarr space, less than 10j from Dodixie and less than 15j from Amarr.

Thank you for the quick reply. When I get in game later, I’ll take a look at the distance & evaluate the logistics. I’m in the Molden Heath / Teonusude market hub area.

A little about me… duel accounts, perfect Orca pilot, perfect exumer pilot (61.5),T2 crystals, cap builder, station builder, 20 pi planets.

Ok cool - from what you say, you have a lot in common with many of our other guys so yeah, come and chat.

Why not advertise yourselves for what you are, a bunch of pirates who attack pilots just passing by - hi-sec mining my arse. Stay Classy!!

2018.04.07 23:47:00

Victim: Hallucienda
Corp: Sebiestor Tribe
Alliance: Unknown
Faction: Unknown
Destroyed: Rifter
System: Azedi
Security: 0.3
Damage Taken: 1344

Involved parties:

Name: Skarn Shardani
Security: 4.9
Corp: HIVE Industries Inc
Alliance: None
Faction: None
Ship: Thrasher
Weapon: Thrasher
Damage Done: 525

Name: Xena Dethahal
Security: 4.4
Ship: Talwar
Weapon: Mjolnir Light Missile
Damage Done: 404

Name: Bill Marstolt
Security: -0.2
Weapon: Thrasher
Damage Done: 323

Name: Rathony Charlithiam (laid the final blow)
Security: 5.00
Weapon: 250mm Light Artillery Cannon I
Damage Done: 92

Destroyed items:

200mm AutoCannon I
Titanium Sabot S, Qty: 142 (Cargo)
200mm AutoCannon I
Gyrostabilizer I
Metal Scraps (Cargo)
200mm AutoCannon I
‘Basic’ Expanded Cargohold
Small Shield Booster I
Fusion S, Qty: 122 (Cargo)

Dropped items:

Fusion S, Qty: 120
Small Knave Scoped Energy Nosferatu (Cargo)
Adaptive Nano Plating I
1MN Afterburner I (Cargo)
1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

You were in a PVP area, and we were doing a Lowsec PVP roam. Why are you surprised? Its not something we do often.

In the future just paste the relevant zkill link… https://zkillboard.com/kill/69212847/

Secondly, you are in low security space from what I can see in that and if you aren’t expecting to get blown up in free-for-all land if you aren’t taking precautions I don’t know what to tell you. Other than “Welcome to EVE.”

1 Like

“you consent to PVP when you “undock””.

“Why are you surprised?!..IT’S NOT SOMETHING WE DO OFTEN” …

No warning, just ganking; low sec roam… BY THE JUMP GATE… - nice work for a ‘HIGH SEC MINING CORP.’

Fair enough if that’s your thing but don’t go around advertising yourselves as something you’re not. Oh and welcome to Eve, don’t make me laugh.

Normally I wouldn’t “feed the trolls” in a post like this, but the thought of leaving this unanswered when others will be coming here to learn about our corp has been bothering me.

We are, in fact, a high sec mining corp. Mining and industry is about all we’re interested in. We make this clear to everyone before they join us. But like most industry corps, we are constantly harassed by actual pirate corps that like to sit in trade hubs and blow up industry pilots. But we don’t get mad. We understand how the game works. And if it wasn’t for people out there blowing up ships, we wouldn’t be able stay in business because there would be no demand for ships and components.

Now, if you check our killboards (like Hallucienda should have before their previous rant) you would see that we, for the most part, are pretty good at flying safe and hopefully not feeding these pirates with the easy kills they are searching far. We lose the odd ship when someone gets careless or a new pilot forgets and goes shopping, but hey, we do the best we can.

However, our numbers are growing. We have some people on board who have some PvP experience now and are occasionally finding ourselves in positions where we need to defend ourselves. But with this many new pilots, we find the need to practice.

Tonight was pretty much our first “official” PvP training roam (again, our killboards will confirm this). I guess Hallucienda had the bad fortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and lost their ship.
That sucks but is, afterall, a major point of Eve Online.
Our whole crew lost their ships not too long after. I couldn’t make the roam tonight, but I’m told the guys who bested them were cool and friendly afterwards. Salute to those guys! o7
Well, this has gone on a lot longer than I expected :slight_smile:

So, do we call ourselves a “HIGH SEC MINING CORP”?
Damn right we do. We wreck belts every day out there. A lot of you guys (and gals) are buying our products and we thank you very much.
But will we defend ourselves if needed? Damn right, we’ll do that too! And to defend ourselves properly, we need to practice fighting. Just because we are an industry corp doesn’t mean we can’t PvP without calling ourselves pirates.
Even after your messages on our recruitment post, the guys in the roam tonight were thinking of sending you a replacement ship. That’s the kind of guys they are.
I said no. Not after the messages you posted. That’s the kind of guy I am.
You fly in low sec, you’re fair game. Even if it’s to a bunch of PvP noobs cutting their teeth. Everyone knows this.
Our guys took a ship, and lost some ships tonight. They had fun and laughed about it together after.
I think Hallucienda could learn something from these guys.

If you’re looking for a new corp, I feel you won’t go wrong with this crew. They’re a good bunch who like to have fun. Some are new, some have come back after a break. But we’re all learning together, and having fun doing it.

o7

3 Likes

Getting close to 100 members now - will you be the 100th?

1 Like

What region do you guys operate in?

o7, are you guys interested in becoming our allies? we own a wh space system wich has some nice moons to mine and we need people to help us mine and build some capitals inside wich we will pay for. we have a static hs exit and other wh will be always closed when you do the mining ops to keep it safe + us defending with capitals etc…keep in mind orca is the maximum hull size wich can enter in and out and we have often static next to the trading hubs.

Hey o/

Apologies for not replying sooner - we have been getting a steady stream of recruits through other channels so haven’t been actively monitoring this post.

Bonza - we’re based in the Genesis region, we’re less than 10j from Dodixie and less than 15 from Amarr, if that helps any?

Divinus - thank you for the offer, but it’s not something that would be of interest to us at this time.

Oh, and whilst I’m here, we’re still recruiting :slight_smile:

I applied :slight_smile:

join the discord server, its where we handle recruiting

Hey there!

I’m a returning pilot after several years and would love to get in with you guys.

I’ll drop an application when I get the chance to log on.

Join the discord server or the in game channel