{Highfly's Trade Package} Automate Your Trading COMPLETELY

The price per sheet is listed by each sheet’s name, otherwise if you buy them all I would knock 1b off the total.

As for updates, the sheets work off of SDE’s as well as ESI through GESI. The SDE’s can be updated as needed with a script in each sheet. ESI works so long as the endpoints are active. So there hasn’t been a need for an update recently. However if there is a bug I will fix ASAP and feature requests are included in the buy price unless your asking for basically a brand new sheet.

If you need any help setting up and getting acclimated, I am more than happy to get on voice chat or text chat and work through anything you would like.

Phone lagged out and it didn’t actually reply to your comment, so gonna tag xD @Daktari_Sephora

Just a friendly reply to keep this old boi open :smiley:

Just bought one of these bad boys and gonna start using it to buy a few more. Literally typing this during a call over discord that has taken over 1h since this man is explaining everything and assessing the modifications i need. 11/10 will buy more sheets soonTM

1 Like

These timeless trading sheets are still available and working as they did day 1. That goes with the Trader101 sheet and all of the public sheets!. Also, bump :wink:

Bumps>chumps

1 Like

Trade Pack - Profitability Calc V1.2.0

New Features:

• Can now compare prices for ALL NPC stations, systems, regions.
  • Support for buy/sell price checking for citadels.
  • The buy location is not locked to major hubs, can now check anywhere for the buy AND sell location.
  • Cleaned UI immensely. - Refactored script and sheet backend for faster processing.
  • Added update SDE script support for automating the SDE updating. Do not run for now, Google has some issues that causes the script to time out, even though it worked in the past.
  • Major hubs by default added into Location List , can be removed by yourself if unwanted.

Trade Pack - Profitability Calc V1.2.1

Fixed:

• Overview will show items without id’s for checking misspellings or outdated SDE information.
  • Removed SDE script as it doesn’t work at the moment.
  • Refactored even further to increase processing speed. Trimmed a lot more fat.

Trade Pack - Profitability Calc V1.3

New Features:

• Changeable setting for calculating undercutting for the sell hub.

Fixed:

• Sorting issue when sorting by location while pricing by system or region.

Post update!

I’ve added new descriptions detailing the sheet’s usage, changed some names, and better reflected the features. Hopefully that will make the purpose of the sheets more straightforward!

Sheet update!

Trade Pack - Restocking - Price Lookup V1.1

New Features:

• Can now compare prices for ALL NPC stations, systems, regions.
  • Support for buy/sell price checking for citadels.
  • The buy location is not locked to major hubs, can now check anywhere for the buy AND sell location.
  • Cleaned UI immensely.
  • Refactored script and sheet backend for faster processing.
  • Changeable setting for calculating undercutting.

Updates are coming for the other 2 sheets that will rebuild them completely!

1 Like

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays everyone! This week I’m going to give away access to the Profitability Calculator from the Trade Package to 1 lucky winner! Under #Announcements in my discord you can enter for free! Drawing will be on Christmas :blush:

Furthermore, for the first time, all current spreadsheets are 50% Off!! This deal will end on midnight December 31st USCT.

Thank you to everyone who’s stuck around through the years, have a wonderful holiday!

Discord for drawing: Highfly's Place Of Sheetery | Trade & Beyond

New Sheet Update
Editing this post because of the daily comment limit for the forums

Trade Pack - Market Management V1.1

New Features:

• Added changeable buy location.
  • Can use any NPC station, Citadel (with docking access), System, or Region in price checking.
  • Pulls volume from sell location by station, system, or region.
  • Added option to set undercut percentage for sell location.
  • Refactored a ton in the backend to speed up the sheet considerably.

Fixed:

• Issues with pricing and volume.

May be more additions that I missed, was WIP for a while.

Half off sale ends in less than 36 hours! Grab some while it’s cheap!

Sale is over, but sheets are still available :slightly_smiling_face:

Trade Pack - Profitability Calc V1.4

New Features:

• Added feature in Trade Parameters to markup null or “0” priced items based on the buy price
  • As always, refactored a little along the way

Ok, I’ll admit I was a bit sceptical at first about these. Having tried the free sheets provided this man has put a huge effort into these. I’ll be purchasing soon and will give more feedback as I use the premium sheets.

1 Like

My trade sheets in particular have originally been created almost 3 years ago with a lot of updates from then to now! The free versions were part my original vision, and this package is what was built to push the limits of automation in trade.

I am happy to hear you like the public sheets, and thank you for noticing the amount of work that went to getting the design shown today! I look forward to seeing how you like the premium pack if you decide to proceed further :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still operational :eyes:

This forum post is closed, however the discord is still operational along with the spreadsheets! RL has just taken precedence over actively flying :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.