Highsec Buyback

Довольно быстро и удобно, при этом, нет риска потерять лут столкнувшись с пиратами. Особенно актуально для тех, кто много путешествует.

1 Like

Amazing service, helps so much!

1 Like

Fair pricing, fast contract turnaround, keeps me mining instead of hauling great service!!

1 Like

Great service!, i am a frequent user. Highly recommended.

1 Like

made about 100 deals so far (myself and some alts),

• 90% where are met in less than 1 Hour
  • 0% canceled
  • cooperate and private contracts work just the same

is it the cheapest? No, (but you get what you pay for!)

• ease of use (litterally copy and paste + one button is the whole process outside eve)
  • speed of completion
  • not getting ganked

is it fair? Absolutly!
they take the risk for hauling, for a small cut of your “potential profits”,
makeing them “actual profits” immideatly and take it off your hands right where you are.

in short: its Win-Win for everyone involved.

1 Like

I like most everything about Highsec Buyback!
I was surprised that they didn’t pay 90% Jita price for everything.
However, they do let you know what price/percent they were willing to pay…
You do have the option to modify your contract to exclude the devalued items.

I suggest you use Highsec Buyback.

1 Like

Highsec Buyback is a great partner for all your EVE activities. They will buy your loot, they will buy your PI products and, depending on your location, you can have a better deal selling to them than dumping your products to local buy orders.

Highly recommended for Alphas as you will not incur in market taxes or fees. And the stuff you want to sell is taken almost immediately. Also 90% Jita buy base rate is as good as most Corp Buyback rates, and you don’t have to haul your stuff to your Corp base.

I also appreciate their online appraisal tool. It helps you understanding more about market volatility.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I use Highsec Buyback for PI and industrial products. It’s much more convenient than shipping or hauling to Jita, and allows me to focus on PI setups and profitability, reducing my turnover time.

I recommend it for the aspirant industrialist. It also protect you from sales taxes and fees.

1 Like

I am the CEO of a small industrial Corp in Amarr. Highsec buyback is supporting us in buying our products fast and reliably, guaranteeing us a steady cash income to grow in our industrial activity.

I recommend it for its ease of use and serious partnership.

1 Like

As a wormholer, I generally never know where I’ll be. More often than not I find I’m far from jita. I also run missions quite far from jita, and being able to cash out without traveling for 30 minutes or more is extremely valuble. Highsec Buyback provides a way of selling my stuff without having to make a detour, and for what I believe to be a more than reasonable fee.

The time I save from not having to make those jumps is valuble to me, and I highly recommend using highsec buyback if you aren’t near jita.

1 Like

I have been using Highsec Buyback for the last few months and have been extremely impressed with the service! using the calculator is quick and easy, contracts are paid within hours of creation!

This is a great way for new and old players to save time and make some isk without the hassle of transporting to jita!

1 Like

I’ve been using Highsec Buyback for the last month. Accidentally made some mistakes that they made no quarrel of. Top service, good program and transparent pricing as you use the webiste.

Will recommend!

1 Like

I use this service. I think its fair. For me the path to Jita has a huge potential to get ganked and its al lot of jumps. How to I use it? I run missions and scrap it all. its easier for me to bundle it all up in a contract and get ISK quick than it is to find the best sell prices in Heimatar or Metropolis where I operate. I also enjoy data and relic sites. Will jump to null on filament and load up taking a wormhole out if I can find one. If I come across a HS or LS out where I can get to a HS station I sell there and continue on. Yesterday on an Alpha alt I collected about 45 million ISK using this service. I didn’t have to worry about having random stuff in some remote station that I had to deal with. I would encourage more HS players to use this service unless they enjoy the panic feeling of the trip to Jita.

1 Like

Sold around a billion isk through them and haven’t had any issue. Last contract was accepted in like 15 minutes though most take around 40 or so. way better than taking 50 jumps to Jita.

2 Likes

5 Stars

1 Like

I use these guys regularly. Really fast payments and reasonable prices.

Would use again.

1 Like

I don’t know about others but I can’t live without Highsec Buyback now. I wonder why there is no one to sing high praise for Highsec Buyback and tell how very great their service really is? Hmmm… I think people are too shy. So allow me, to give them the due praise…

Before I learned about Highsec Buyback, basically I just sell all loots at the local hub (Rens at that time) or, not even go to any hub, but simply at a station in current system, and I picked “sell immediately” giving not much regard to the buyer prices, and then, I remove the ones marked as “-50% lower than local average” and I reprocess them, and sell minerals. – Not bad, either, actually… but I digressed… Local buyer prices are often very low, I am sure we all know it now, therefore, the point still stands: with Highsec Buyback, theirs customers such as I can enjoy the same level of convenience, i.e., selling loots wherever you currently are, without suffering the losses due to local low price.

Then of course… most of the time, most loots are just… you know… not worth examining even, and supposed to be sold without a thought as above-mentioned. Actually, now I think of it, that can be a second bright point of Highsec Buyback service. That is, let the professions do it, let Highsec Buyback do the thinking in this regard, no, I mean, the analytics of the value of each individual piece of the loots for you, to offer some insights about these [voluminous and messy] loots, market-wise. Once again, as I already mentioned, let us, the common capsuleers, not be shy, but speak the truth, that is, before these “insights” which are provided on the Highsec Buyback homepage after you press the “Calculate” button, before those insights, you’d feel all your loots are garbage, but after seeing the info, you will feel oh yeah, my loots look like treasures not trash! Do you agree? Yes you do.

After the above rants, I offer a personal anecdotal story, which I am sure will undoutedly convect… no I mean convict… no I mean convince… argh I got this… it’s “convert” – the following story will convert you, dear readers, to the Highsec Buyback religion immediately and you will become an acolyte of theirs… no I mean a customer of theirs right away!

So its came to pass that one day, I converted all my Faction Warfare Loyal Points to clan modules, the Thukker Tribe Large Shield Extenders to be specific, and I was expecting to earn about 150Million ISK by selling them. As you can see, these are a little different than the above-mentioned nomal everyday “trashy” loots. Therefore, I did some thinking and calculating. If I were to transport them to Jita by myself, in person, I would make an extra 10 Million ISK or so, than selling to Highsec Buyback. Some long overdue context here but I am an alpha clone and my sales tax at Jita would be 8% and as we know, Highsec Buyback offers 90% Jita price normally. What’s that like? It’s like a mere 2% fee. But you may be thinking, as I was thinking, with a Mammoth ship-full of Thukker Tribe Large Shield Extenders at that time, that “I want to keep that 2% fee!” – Well, by now you must already have guessed it, but at the very first Low Sec gate on route to jita. Boom! My Mammoth exploded (actually I was flying a Bestower then for some reason but it’s beside the point) and I lost all those Large Shield Extenders. Do you see what conclusion I am arriving at?

It’s so obvious! The conclusion is that, Highsec Buyback service is so great that you and I tend to fail to grasp the magnitude of the greatness of this service, which is easily enjoyable.

Anyways… I would highly recommend Highsec Buyback to anyone. But embarrassingly, I don’t have any friends… I am flying solo… if we are thinking of private recommendations… and in the meantime, I also restrained from such recommendation in the public chat channels, for avoidance of suspicion of spamming advertisement. Oops… how do I save this sudden downturn of the tone of the speech and return the upbeating note?.. Regardless, use Highsec Buyback, and know it is very great!

Salutations!

2 Likes

Just want to say Highsec Buyback rock’s. Keep up the good work so i can keep the isk rolling

1 Like

Definitely recommend, very convenient! Contracts accepted very fast!

1 Like

I’ve been using Highsec Buyback now for a little over 2 months. It saves me a huge amount of time to sell my produce in situ to Highsec than travel all the way to Jita, I’m not a hauler. They accept the contracts within an hour, most often within minutes, so I’m very happy with their service and will continue to use them for all my quick hanger clearances.

1 Like