Highsec Buyback

Best Buyback service in the game!

Truly helpful for players who live in whs.

Ideal for liquidating PI fast and secure…

1 Like

I used this to do an actual hangar ‘spring cleaning’ after decades of running missions. Now I periodically purge my ‘modules for use’ containers and whenever I need an injection of isk or want a clean hangar, I sell a load to Highsec Buyback. Typical response time is < 1 hr. Since most of the stuff I gather from mission loot is meta modules, HSBB is far faster and easier than hauling the stuff to a hub or reprocessing it and selling or using the minerals. To me, it turns clutter into funds I can use. 80% of Jita BB is much greater than the stuff sitting there causing stress by wanting me to ‘do something to make this pay’.

1 Like

Thank you Highsec Buyback for always being a great service.

1 Like

To spare time I use HIGHSEC BUYBACK, simpel and easy

1 Like

I use Highsec Buyback a lot and love it! There may be corporate buyback programmes and such, but the flexibility of HSB is great when roaming or active in multiple locations!

Highly recommended!

1 Like

Been working with the lads for many a year.
Their service has been impeccable and crucial to any of my ops, from mining, exploration, industry etc.
Keep it up !

1 Like

Awesome service, which I use regularly.
And a great time saver for casual player like myself.
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

use this service all the time. this guys make a very good job and they are faire as well!

1 Like

Great service! Contracts are always accepted quickly and very reasonable rates that are available literally in any station in high sec, regardless of how far it is to Jita.

Thanks for the quick service and payment. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Hey guys I know some of you think that the buyback program is very expensive, but guess what? They’ve manage to put together a business that create convenience for players that don’t want the hassle to wait for their stuff to sell or looking a buyer or your particular product or merchandize, its instant with them, no waiting long crazy periods, done!!
I love that and %10 for easy ISK? I take it all day long. Could you make more somewhere else? probably, but how long you have to wait, or which hauling corp you have to hire to move your stuff etc. etc… I want to take very much HS buyback program, you’ll always continue to have my business!