Highsec Buyback

Best Buyback service in the game!

Truly helpful for players who live in whs.

Ideal for liquidating PI fast and secure…

1 Like

I used this to do an actual hangar ‘spring cleaning’ after decades of running missions. Now I periodically purge my ‘modules for use’ containers and whenever I need an injection of isk or want a clean hangar, I sell a load to Highsec Buyback. Typical response time is < 1 hr. Since most of the stuff I gather from mission loot is meta modules, HSBB is far faster and easier than hauling the stuff to a hub or reprocessing it and selling or using the minerals. To me, it turns clutter into funds I can use. 80% of Jita BB is much greater than the stuff sitting there causing stress by wanting me to ‘do something to make this pay’.

1 Like

Thank you Highsec Buyback for always being a great service.

1 Like

To spare time I use HIGHSEC BUYBACK, simpel and easy

1 Like

I use Highsec Buyback a lot and love it! There may be corporate buyback programmes and such, but the flexibility of HSB is great when roaming or active in multiple locations!

Highly recommended!

1 Like

Been working with the lads for many a year.
Their service has been impeccable and crucial to any of my ops, from mining, exploration, industry etc.
Keep it up !

2 Likes

Awesome service, which I use regularly.
And a great time saver for casual player like myself.
Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

use this service all the time. this guys make a very good job and they are faire as well!

2 Likes

Great service! Contracts are always accepted quickly and very reasonable rates that are available literally in any station in high sec, regardless of how far it is to Jita.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick service and payment. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

2 Likes

Hey guys I know some of you think that the buyback program is very expensive, but guess what? They’ve manage to put together a business that create convenience for players that don’t want the hassle to wait for their stuff to sell or looking a buyer or your particular product or merchandize, its instant with them, no waiting long crazy periods, done!!
I love that and %10 for easy ISK? I take it all day long. Could you make more somewhere else? probably, but how long you have to wait, or which hauling corp you have to hire to move your stuff etc. etc… I want to take very much HS buyback program, you’ll always continue to have my business!

2 Likes

This is a rly good service! It saves a lot of time from one of the most tedious and dangerous things in this game: moving your stuff.

The more freighter ganks happen, the more valuable this service is.
I’ve been using it for a bit now, made over 10 contracts. The payment was super fast and I could keep doing what I like in the game rather than jumping through gates.

Some items aren’t worth it that much though since they use up too much m3, such as some minerals and ice, sadly… so most of my reprocessing skills are pointless due to this. I hope this will change one day.

2 Likes

+1

i regularly sell to these guys. they’re very quick to accept contracts, sometimes within minutes. very convenient!

2 Likes

5/5

Randomly came across Highsec Buyback and thought to give them a shot to save myself all the hassle (and risk) of moving stuff around to the hubs, particularly since I spend most of the time 20+ jumps away from Jita.

I’ve made 34 contracts (and counting) to HB and never have had any issues. Put the stuff you want to sell on their calculator, copy/paste the value into the contract, and you’re done. No questions asked.

The longest I’ve had to wait for a contract to clear was little over an hour; the shortest was less than 10 minutes!

Too many things in Eve are risky and complex. Using HB is safe and SIMPLE. I cannot overstate how refreshingly simple their process is.

Totally worth the 10% charge. Once tried to move a Black Eagle Drone Link Augmentor from Hek to Jita “the quick way”; ended up loosing 260M for being greedy, instead of making 220M risk-free.

2 Likes

I’ve been using Highsec Buyback for a while now, it’s incredibly convenient and makes it so I don’t have to deal with transportation or deal with market orders, that’s not why I play the game. I always receive my funds quickly, I think the longest was about an hour, but usually it’s about 15-20 minutes for me.

10 out of 10 service. Will continue to use.

2 Likes

10/10 would suggest everyone stuff money in these guys pockets. Its better then hauling stuff around! Super fair prices and I dump billions in abyssal loot on them.

2 Likes

Useful and reliable!

2 Likes

I highly recommend these guys for the convenience and reliable service it provides me. Even though they say payment can take up to an hour, it is almost always alot faster. Keep up the good work!!

2 Likes

I offload a TON of stuff through these guys. Payment is always super fast, all in all a quick and efficient way to convert your stuff to ISK so you can get on with whatever you’re doing.

2 Likes

Have been using their service several times over the last couple months. Always got my contracts accepted within hours - usually less. Definitely recommendable!

2 Likes