Historical Record: TS-F 'Nexus Releases'

Nexus Release 18 : Orderly Systems

[VISUAL DATA NOT AVAILABLE]
42792068756d616e2077696c6c2c20616e642062792068756d616e6974792773204e6174696f6e.06182
3274-GALgal-DivHarm-AscendantAugur:Tovak:Tovak

I see with purpose, the grand design that is the Messiah’s architecture.

The One True Order

“Animals follow the natural order. We do not. The natural order is out of order: as it should be.”

It is not enough that we human beings exist and think. We must endeavor to change, analyze, evolve, and progress. We must take charge of the dominion of life. There must be no plane untouched, no planet unseen, and no road hidden, from us. The universe is Nation’s to command. This one, the next, and those yet found.

I am one of those charged with vision by the Foundations. I am Ascendant Augur Tovak, and I speak to you Capsuleers with clairvoyant purpose.

It is not enough we consume and refine the old ways. We must replace and innovate in their stead. We must take charge of life and shape it to fit us. Space, time, reality; it must all be bent to the will of humanity. It must be made into a glorious architecture worthy of our Master.

The Overwatch sees fit to mold the nature of Capsuleers into a - positive, force. One of creation and life bearing. This is admirable; your kind is belligerent and destructive. Others will see to that you are made whole into this vision, but what I give you is a transitional aide.

Destruction is as much a part of creation as creation itself is. It is the hate, the anger, -the emotion-, we humans invest into it that make it so wrong. Humans destroy unreasonably. Yet with the most careful application of our thinking, it is sharpened into a blade that can cut stars out of the black sky. This gives us a tool that can reshape the universe itself. That which is unworthy, unwanted, and offensive to the Master, can be cut from life.

Think on this power of yours, Capsuleers. In your encasing of machinery contemplate your destructive power without emotion. See the faces of hated enemies in your mind and let all those who have wronged you be at the forefront of your consciousness. Let the feelings pass through you and bleed away from the wounds they left behind.

See the faces of that which you despise. Feel no revulsion or rage. Gaze at them as much as one could like the Master. See where they would fit within our glorious Nation. Find purpose for them, or find those that can.

In the end, Capsuleer, if you cannot, then : destroy them. They must be cut from life itself. Removed from the grand design Master Sansha architects upon the universe. It is our gift to them, a passionless passing into oblivion. It will be as if they never existed at all.