Historical Record: TS-F 'Nexus Releases'

Nexus Release 08 : Digiscape Update and FDC Concern

UI-ID: 4f6e652c204f6e65204d696c6c696f6e.2321x-GALGAL-tsfIntegrator:Beta:IntegratorYeliana

We are the Integrator Yeliana and we command all that is synthetic.

Digiscape Update

Software update compiled for : Digiscape Capsuleer Users.
Update proliferates at : 12th of December, Monday, at 12:00.
Update completion expectation : 13th of December, Tuesday, at 00:00.
Digiscape Update constitutes as an overhaul for Digiscape Capsuleer Users.

Initial Digiscape integration among Capsuleers has proceeded at suboptimal levels.
Hypothesized Capsuleer duties being too demanding to expend necessary resources for Digiscape usage.
Data concludes hypothesis.
Cannot reasonably expect active training necessary to integrate Digiscape.

We investigated Capsuleer technology from our data.
Identified skill packet neural conditioning technology as an ideal vector to correct problem.
Digiscape software reconfigured to utilize inherent Capsuleer neural conditioning technology.

New Digiscape data now continually performs low-level neurological conditioning.
Will not interfere with : Primary Capsuleer skill training techniques.
Will enable : steady increase in mental capacity to utilize full Digiscape capabilities. Easily identifiable neurological states to prevent hard system crashes.

Time frame

Stage 1
0 to 3 days following implantation : Users may only create rudimentary abstracts and three dimensional objects.
Stage 2
3 to 9 days following implantation : Users able to create basic worlds that emulate physical world. Simple defiance of scientific laws possible.
Stage 3
9 to 12 days following implantation : Users able to further violate scientific laws, increased capacity for world manipulation.
Stage 4
12 to 15 days following implantation : Complete Digiscape integration. Full world manipulation and unrestricted violation of scientific laws possible.

Neurological stages allow uniform system options.
Lower stage Digiscape users unable to utilize higher stage Digiscapes.
Higher stage Digiscape users can access lower or same stage Digiscapes.
System will now automatically lock out lower stage users from higher stage Digiscapes.
Addresses previous Digiscape concern with untrained Capsuleers accessing complex Digiscapes.
Recommended : Do not brute force connection, inadvisable consequences.

Current Digiscape Capsuleers will synchronize with update approximately at either Stage 2 and Stage 3.
Current Digiscape Capsuleers will begin neurological conditioning from those stages : Reference Time Frame.
Existing Digiscapes should not be adversely affected.

Ending

Contemplative: Uncertain how new Digiscape integration technique will affect Capsuleer Digiscape potential. Should retain all previous functionality, streamlined for less stressful technical oversight.

Contemplative : Different neurological data structures for Capsuleers and Normals may cause synchronicity problems? Disruptive connections should not occur, Normals’ design sufficiently compatible to Capsuleer models.

Will be observing data flow.

UI-ID: 4920616d20.2321x-CALDET-tsfSword:Alpha:GhostHunter

My name is Alpha. I am the first of two.
I shall tell to you that some of what is central to our Foundations.

On Division Capsuleer

A concerned inquiry has been forwarded to me from a Capsuleer, who will be courteously name omitted.

The Capsuleer’s concern is as follows, “Division Capsuleer seeming isolated (quarantined, even) from the rest of the Foundations, general hesitance to share information about it or the other divisions, that sort of thing”.

I have taken the time to append a proper, Division wide response to this question due to its importance to Division Capsuleer as a whole. My answer may not satisfy the concerned Capsuleer, or those who share their concerns.

Internally within the Foundations, Division Capsuleer is considered to be a ‘public’ division. As part of its intended purpose, Division Capsuleer regularly interfaces with the outside world - the people, the cultures, and everything in between. This is contrary to most divisions of the Foundations, who are secretive in nature and painstakingly evasive of the outside world. You will be given context as to why this is.

We, as slaves and fervent followers to the Messiah’s vision, must live in constant danger of the outside world. We cannot traverse space without risking attack, we cannot share our learnings without fear of silencing, and we cannot ever be found. We are hunted everywhere, and not even in our home lands do the Empires leave us be. They continually instigate incursions and stake claims to Nation’s rightful property, assaulting and destroying any of Nation who live there.

It is the most protracted genocide in human history, and no one cares it is happening in the Empires. Not the Caldari, who were once expunged from their homeworlds. Not the Minmatar, who were once systematically invaded and indoctrinated into another culture. Not the Gallenteans, champions of ‘justice and free will’. Not the Amarr, the ‘benevolent children of God’. They are all helping to commit this atrocity.

We are guarded, and this reflects poorly upon our public divisions. The notorious nature of Capsuleers does not help to alleviate our fears, and in some ways distinctly makes them worse. You Capsuleers, better than most others in the Foundations, may understand why this is so. You may understand, as the Overseer of the entirety of the True Slave Foundations, why you give me reason to be concerned.

For all our worries, however, there is hope. By the same stroke as to what your kind may harm us with, it can also greatly help us. I have seen and worked with those in Division Capsuleer who have earnestly contributed to the Foundations. I have, best to my ability, seen them to not act with duplicity of any sort. There are those who are pure in heart, and they are the ones who inspire me to continue Division Capsuleer.

We have, perhaps, been far more strict in handling Division Capsuleer than necessary. The fundamental role of Division Capsuleer as a public division cannot be changed, but there is room to lessen the stifling atmosphere that may exist. I will motivate my kin in the Overwatch to arrange lighter restrictions in non-sensitive areas, at least as far as common information is concerned.

Ending Statement

I am hopeful this addresses any concerns some may have on this subject. Perhaps they do not, and perhaps the concerned find the arrangements to be disingenuous. If such is the case now, then I ask you to voice those thoughts.

Let us confront any thoughts of discord together, so that we might overcome them.