Honest and genuine corp looking to for new members in our 0.0 Home (Mainly UK/EU TZ)

Are you someone who is looking to make your way to Null Sec? Do you want to join a Corp within a great Alliance? Do you want to be more than a number in a Corp? Do you want opportunities to progress up the ranks in one? We can help!

Read more: http://brittas-empire.proboards.com/thread/45/who-brittas-empire-apply#ixzz5FqlAqZAp

We focus on being proficient and disciplined combat pilots, for both small-scale and fleet PvP of 0.0 space. But if you are a budding industrialist we have a place for you too!

And most importantly, the purpose of our Corporation is to have fun!

Perks-

-UK TZ
-Access to 0.0 space
-Member of a great Alliance
-Has PvP and Industrial pilots
-Competent and experienced leadership
-Active and growing Alliance with very active PvP and Indy - more content than you can shake a stick at!
-Enjoyable game environment that encourages teamwork and companionship
-Alliance SRP
-Alliance buy back programs

Requirements-

-Microphone & TS3
-Must be able to speak English
-Self-sufficient for ISK
-Mature and respectful of others

Visit our forums for more information!

Or Join our in game channel Brittas Empire Public and/or Corp Discord at https://discord.gg/UV8VJmW

Recruitment is still open

Recruitment is open still

Recruitment open for all

1 Like

Recruitment open for all

Hello,

How many skill points would you say It takes to live in Null sec and be viable to make isk and help out? I am interested in this, but I am a new player only 3 days old and just finished the tutorial and about to start the career agents missions

Hi, we would expect our players to be able to be self sufficient for their Isk income. This would generally make players about the 2-3 mill sp point.

Recruitment open for all

Still Recruiting

Recruiting Indy and PvPers!

Recruiting Indy and PvPers!

Come take a look. We might just be the change you need o7

I am a low sec industrialist looking to get back into null. I flew with brave a year ago and irl meant I had to spend less time at the screen. I can build caps but would need access to the bpos to continue as I don’t have them myself, I use Corp ones currently.

40m Sp. would I be of use to you? I pvp when I can too.

What’s the Indy setup with you? That’s how I plex my account each month. Currently killing into carriers

Please contact Shimrock in game

We’re still looking for active, friendly pilots. So if you need a new home. Come and check us out. I can bring cookies :rofl:

o7