Anderson Geten thank you I was not able to do the “click here” part I hope thats not a problem. Even back then I had no idea what I was doing but I might I cant learn anything new without the injection thingys I dont want to go Premium until I am sure ill be back for a long time.
Rokh
CPU 710.4 / 975.0 tf
Power Grid 6,445.8 / 18,750.0 MW
Calibration 400.0 / 400.0 points
Turret Hardpoints 8.0
Launcher Hardpoints 4.0
High Power Slots 8/8
Small Tractor Beam I
2x Salvager I
Expanded Probe Launcher I
8x Sisters Core Scanner Probe
4x XT-9000 Cruise Launcher
23x Mjolnir Cruise Missile
23x Scourge Cruise Missile
23x Inferno Cruise Missile
23x Nova Cruise Missile
Medium Power Slots 5/6
100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Shield Recharger II
Anti-EM Shield Hardener II
Data Analyzer I
Relic Analyzer I
Low Power Slots 3/5
2x Ballistic Control System II
Small ACM Compact Armor Repairer
Large Rig Slots 2/3
2x Large Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I
