How do I open cargo hold?

I have to move my Navitas ship into my cargohold to complete a mission. I have the Navitas in my ship hangar, and I also see a Ore Hold under my current active ship in my inventory section. But I don’t see a cargo hold section anywhere. Where can I open the cargo hold?

nvm, figured it out. Had to change to a different ship with a larger cargo hold and also repackage the Navitas to fit it in there and finish the mission.

2 Likes

For missions that require having an object at a station for agent turn-in, it doesn’t actually need to be in your cargo hold; but it does have to be repackaged.

This is relevant for missions where you need a lot of ore or minerals in one place - you don’t have to fit it all in your ship’s cargo hold, the station item hangar will work.

Edit to add: for missions calling for multiples of an object, all of them need to be in one spot - they cannot be split between your ship cargo hold and the station item hangar, for example.

3 Likes

First these kind of quick questions and answers you’re best to ask in the ingame Rookie Channel. Will save you a lot of time that way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.