How often do the mirrors happen?

And also how can i activate my account when the mirror happens ?

3-4 months. Next one is sometime this month I believe. When it’s mirrored you’ll have access to it

Thanks but i heard someone missed the mirror and he wasn’t able to join it because of that

People often ask the same questions, but Jesus do people keep asking the same questions about the test server. I mean, the your topic is similar to section doesn’t even begin to hint at the number of times people post the exact same threads. In fact, the last one was yesterday.

Sigh, rant aside…

• They generally happen every 3 months, but there is no set schedule. We’re technically overdue, but that doesn’t mean anything. CCP will do another mirror whenever they need to do another mirror.
  • Once the new mirror happens, you won’t need to do anything special. Just log in as normal.
  • /copyskills will copy all completed skills since the last mirror (and not partially trained skills)
  • /moveme will bring up a list of systems that you can be teleported to
  • Other commands can be found here.
  • You can go omega on the test server by buying 500 plex and 100 isk a pop, and then activating it.
  • New passwords won’t be updated on the test server until the next mirror. You need to use your old one. If you forgot it, you’re SOL.
  • Additional information can be found here.
  • Be sure to follow the rules!!! PvP by consent only, except in the designated combat system (M-OEE8).

I’m not sure what exactly you mean.

4 Likes

that last rule apparently only applies during mass testing… considering all the rage topics over people being killed outside the designated area, and the GMs or CCP doing nothing about it, or even acknowledging it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.