How to evemail New Eden lore characters? (from CONCORD, Empires, etc)

I need to send evemail to SCC CEO @Eman_Autrech :confused:

How do I do that? It is a business matter of course :pensive:

I think just send it. Some “NPC” characters are played by CCP like happened during some event

1 Like

Thanks for suggestion, will try.

I think I might mislead myself by thinking no evemail if there is no “Send message” on character’s RMB pop-up menu. And never tried to just manualy enter recipient’s name :sweat_smile:

I don’t remember if CCP used characters had “send message” function despite they have a NPC-like info window

1 Like

Unfortunately you can’t evemail non-player characters :pensive:

Upon entering Eman Autrech into recipient field and changing focus to subject field, this pops-up

I guess I will just use IGS forum to “reach out” to the SCC CEO…

It could be really cool to be able sending RP messages to New Eden “authorities” or generally New Eden NPCs. But that would probably put more strain on CCP Lore Devs to handle that flood gate cracking :sweat_smile:

…oh wait, you could let #rogue-ai from EVE Discord handle it :scream_cat:
with some daily/monthly/bi-yearly/yearly trend reports/suggestions provided by it to you for analysis and deciding lore directions :thinking:

Inb4 prospective Jita 4-4 business capsuleers offering to forward your EVEmails to the intended recipient for only 1 billion ISK each mail.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :blush:

(@Felix_Frostpacker :wink: )

2 Likes

I kinda did that some time ago but I know it’s istantly ignored. What are you going to do precisely?