How to sell an anchored engineering complex

(Miss TechFive) #1

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I couldn’t work out which was the best part of the forum.

If I have a couple of complexes anchored in high sec with rigs, what would I have to do to transfer them to a seller? What would the process look like.

Thank you for your time.

(Tipa Riot) #2

Trust or third party. Technically you transfer ownership from source to target corp, or transfer the corp itself.

(Miss TechFive) #3

ty for the quick response, how would I transfer from source to target corp?

(Tipa Riot) #4

Not ingame right now, but there is an option somewhere in the structure administration menus to initiate a transfer …

(Miss TechFive) #5

brilliant ty.

So i just need to find a 3rd party and a buyer. thanks for your help.

(Piugattuk) #6

Yeah, too bad there isn’t anybody you can’t trust to facilitate this, Chribba could, I’d do it but as I said I have collateral but even then who do you trust…that’s the question.

(system) #7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.